News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 07, 2013, 02:45:26 PMgimme another chance
*gives FSM a gun*

Do what you have to do.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Ricky

I was just thinking if something special made my day and then I realised how happy I was cause I got a 4 (you could fail or get a 3, 4 or 5) at the re-exam in a course called "electromagnetic fields". I thought I would only get a 3. I'm especially happy as it's one of the hardest courses in the education (that's what most students say at least and I agree). So yeah, it made my day.

GaryOak

Just saw Bruce Springsteen live and it was by far the awesomest thing I've ever seen in my life.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Wrydryn

Awesome! I saw him in Boston at Fenway Park last summer. He really puts on an amazing show!

GaryOak

Yes! It's really something else compared to many other rock bands.

He even performed Wages of Sin and know what, IT WAS THE WORLD PREMIERE.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Waddle Bro

I played in a concert with Hunter of Souls for a thousand people.
Damn, the amount of adrenaline.

Zunawe

I got a 31 on my first try at the ACT. So that's happy. (The ACT is the standardized test that about half of American colleges look at. The other test being the SAT. The maximum score is a 36.)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

32 :D a good friend of mine got a 36.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

I took it from my school and they didn't have the writing, so I'm planning on retaking it and actually studying for it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Roz~

Went to my new apartment today since I'm gradually moving out of my parents' place. Feels good to finally feel at home somewhere.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Zunawe on May 08, 2013, 08:45:38 PMI got a 31 on my first try at the ACT. So that's happy. (The ACT is the standardized test that about half of American colleges look at. The other test being the SAT. The maximum score is a 36.)
Ehh everybody looks at both actually, so you pretty much just want to do well in them both :D

me irl
[close]

Zunawe

What I meant was that each one is almost associated with a different part of the country. For people who didn't know what it was.

I program things

SlowPokemon

What Kefka is saying is that you should take both, because most colleges look at both.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Out on a walk today, listening to music, and the Song of Storms popped up on my playlist.  About halfway through the song, it legitly started to rain.  That just made me smile.