News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Oh, so I played my first live show ever at this little coffee house near where I live. I thought I did terrible, but I was getting a lot of compliments from people after so I guess I must have not done too terribly.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on April 12, 2013, 10:27:55 PMI wish I had a boyfriend. :(
Wish granted.

The face of that mace is not a friendly face.

(nevermind the fact that this is the wrong topic)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

2:30 in the morning, and I have finally finished my Trio Suite! Just in time, too. The premier is next Saturday xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Despite being without Finale to write down my compositions and ideas, my pen and paper still works fine.

I actually feel like I'm back in high school, carrying around a bunch of blank manuscript paper and scribbling every chance I get. Granted I'm not doing full fledged orchestrations at this point, but its handy having a sheet full of motives to build from later.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Dude, I'm just about done with finale. It's just faster and more efficient with pencil and paper, imo.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ETFROXX

My wireless mouse and touchpad stopped working and I fixed them all by myself! My computer savvy boyfriend will be so proud. <3

SlowPokemon

did you just turn them off and on again
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

NO I DID NOT.

HAVE SOME FAITH IN ME WILL YOU. ;~;

SlowPokemon

I WAS KIDDING I AM PROUD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 13, 2013, 12:14:15 PMMy wireless mouse and touchpad stopped working and I fixed them all by myself! My computer savvy boyfriend will be so proud. <3
THERE YA GO JUST THROWING YO MAN AT ME YET AGAIN. YOU BETTER BE LUCKY HE AIN'T OBESE OR I PROLLY WOULDA DROPPED DAT MUTHAFUCKA BY NOW.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

nigga plz

I'm just really happy these days. It's not just my boyfriend, but he's pretty great as well. I don't know if my medication is just kicking in more or what but these days I'm actually excited for the future, not scared. And for once I have a boyfriend who I don't fight with every day and makes me genuinely happy.

I just like to gloat because it's so nice to be this happy with life for once.

SuperFireKirby

Jerk, being happy with life. How dare you.

MaestroUGC

I can't remember the last time I was unhappy with life. Probably never.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby