News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryOak

My piano cover of Portal 2 - Exile Vilify was used as background music in some college students' art video. Dunno why but kinda cool.

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Nebbles

Ordered stuff for my Ness cosplay!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

EFitTrainr

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I did a Ness cosplay once!
I like food.

KefkaticFanatic

I assume you mean you ordered from Fangamer, which is awsm.  I have the Ness shirt from them and it is pretty darn comfy.

me irl
[close]

blueflower999

I have the Awesome-Ness package.

Quote from: Nebbles on February 28, 2013, 02:24:46 PMOrdered stuff for my Ness cosplay!
:o When is this?!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

AnimeNEXT this June! Though I should get the stuff mid next week, so I'll post a picture then.

blueflower999

But people are going to ask if you play EarthBound so you should LP it soon.  ;)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Ssssh ;)

(but really, I'll most likely do it after my next project.)

ETFROXX

So you guys probably don't remember, but my aunt Inga who is an alcoholic got her 7 year old son (my cousin) taken away a few months ago. I haven't seen him in a long time and it felt like I'd never see him again.

I get to see him on Saturday. :)

ALSO, my 2 little cousins who I love to death are coming to visit me in May AND August. :D SO EXCITED.

Toby

I'm sorry about your cousin ETF! :(

That sounds really really really exiting, you must be going crazyyy! :D

the_last_sheikah

I found $4 on the sidewalk on my way to school this morning!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

ETFROXX

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 01, 2013, 02:31:13 PMI'm sorry about your cousin ETF! :(

That sounds really really really exiting, you must be going crazyyy! :D

So stoked man, you don't even know!

Kman96

So today I found out I was selected to be North Pole City Council's Student of the Month for March! Funny, seeing how I've been behind since the beginning of February...

It's cool, because my oldest sister was city council student of the month too, when she was in middle school, I think. I was looking at her certificate the other day, so it's ironic that I also got it just a few days later.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Tonight was incredible. For the past few days my mom had been bugging me about whether I had wanted to go to a local college hockey game, and because Im not a big sports or hockey fan, I consistently said no. However.

Ayla told me today that she couldn't get her boyfriend to go with her to "the game" tonight, and so after inquiring as to what game she meant, by golly gee it just so happened to be the very same hockey game I had been refusing to go to! This was my chance, and i told her that i would be so kind as to attend so she'd have someone to chill with. Quickly, right after school, I texted my mom asking if there was an extra ticket still available for me...and there was.

During the first period, Ayla and I spent a lengthy amount of time texting back and forth, attempting to locate each other from our seats (incredibly hilarious, btw), and then she came to sit with me for a short while between periods. She came back around the end of the second period, where we decided to grab some food between 2nd and 3rd. Doing so, we walked around the stadium so many times I almost got dizzy. Then we went and sat back down, where we just had the most ballin' night.

Everything was awesome. We were close without being too close, and although I'm in the friendzone with her right now, it's the best experience I've ever had, because she is the most fun person I know. Any way I can be with her is worth it all the same. I think one of the best things about my attraction to Ayla is that, while she is incredibly beautiful and talented, etc. I dont find her sexually attractive, while her outward appearance and inner embodiment are so unbelievably attractive. What I mean by that is, I can't imagine naughty things about her, which is something that temptation uses the most in relationships. She is simply all-around beautiful, and I admire that about her.

Oh, btw, I'm NOT in love with her...I just have very strong feelings.
Party Hard!
[close]