Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Lifes good. Just so you guys know. :)

DrP

^especially when one gets a new computer.

ETFROXX

That's not what I was referring to, but I guess. :P

SuperFireKirby

^Das gude.

So I b hung out with some people from 9 PM last night til about an hour ago(3 PM). And it was the friends who actually have a grip and you can be serious with. Ended up being me and one bro basically discussing the direction of our lives for 3 hours in a tree house at 3 in the morning. Then we watched Grapes of Wrath, which has AMAZING cinematography for 1940, its fucking insane.

I kind of feel like I have an idea of where I might be going. It's nice to have that feeling.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

you have access to a legit treehouse? o:

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Ya, it's in my friend's yard. 100% legit.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Ah, Grapes of Wrath.

That book was unbearable.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 22, 2013, 04:55:40 PMAh, Grapes of Wrath.

That book was a beautifully written, timeless classic.
*fix'd

Nebbles

I never read Grapes of Wrath, actually. Hm.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 22, 2013, 04:55:40 PMAh, To Kill a Mockingbird.

That book was beautifully written, timeless classic.
I think we can all agree on that?

I was going to put another book there, in place of TKaM (and call it unbearable), but I think it might insult some people, which is something we all (hopefully) want to avoid.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

TKaM was a fantastic book as well. Even though it made me dislike white people for a little bit.

Yugi

I found out about the records in Castlevania Order of Ecclesia and cue me fighting Giant skeleton to highly inappropriate music.

SlowPokemon

Cather in the Rye > all

That's my favorite book. Nobody else likes it though :(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Never read it.

Personally, I liked Great Gatsby.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

1984 is my favorite. We have everything. I also really liked Of Mice and Men.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things