News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Quote from: Roz~ on November 29, 2012, 08:37:29 AMDistant Worlds concert

What is this band?? : o

So I stayed up till 4 last night just reading. There was going to be a quiz today on the material and I was way behind. I stopped with about 30 pages left to read and was freaking out all day. As the prof walks into class we realize he doesn't have any papers with him. He's like "Oops! I forgot my roll sheet and the quizzes!" So he runs back to his office while we sit and do last-minute studying. He gets back in and realizes he grabbed the roll sheet but completely forgot the quizzes AGAIN xD. Ahhhh so much happiness. Now the quiz is on Tuesday.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

It's the same as the Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses concert, but for Final Fantasy. Basically I'll spend the nigh listening to orchestrated Final Fantasy music, and Uematsu is going to be there too! Unfortunately, the VIP tickets were a bit expensive...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

MassiveMayhem and I are getting married in January!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MassiveMayhem

It's true. Slows going dress shopping this weekend.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Waddle Bro

<3

omg the beginning

SlowPokemon

Just nailed a scholarship interview. Awww yeah.

Bubbles

My dad came home today with an x-acto knife for me. Now I can finally make papercraft  ;D

Wrydryn

I was able to get my hands on a 999 watch! Now I just have to wait for it to ship!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Hopefully! Although it's totally possible that I interviewed horribly and only thought I did well. It's happened before.

SuperFireKirby

So, a super totally awesome co-worker took my evening shift so I was able to go to the concert. TWAS FUCKING AWESOME. Flogging Molly and Of Monsters and Men especially. But gosh, there was so much dust from people moshing during Flogging Molly that it was almost impossible to breathe and my nasal passages were coated in about an inch of dirt by the end of their set.(Can't you get a respiratory infection from breathing in insane amounts of dust?)

It was a great show.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

That's great, SFK!

I went Christmas shopping for my suitemates at school today. I'm such a great friend. I got my friend Dani a soda drinking hat like from Spongebob so that when we play video games she won't have to stop for a drink. :3

Waddle Bro

95/98 points out of English test. 8)

Kman96

This made my day. YOLO in Spanish.
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on December 05, 2012, 07:54:44 PMThis made my day. YOLO in Spanish.

Now conjugate it in EVERY SINGLE TENSE... from memory... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber