News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 23, 2012, 09:00:11 PMHaha yeah slows right. I usually just remember them from the order they came out, but since I got started with Hoenn games the earlier ones are a bit foggy. I think having Houndour in Pokemon Colosseum was what messed me up, since 90% of my favorite Pokemon are from Hoenn and Houndoom is one of them
G2 Pokemon in G3 is what messed me up, since I had only played the G1 games before G3.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Ah yeah, I always thought Wobbuffet was a Gen I Pokemon for the longest time, most likely because Jessie had one.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 24, 2012, 06:51:28 AMAh yeah, I always thought Wobbuffet was a Gen I Pokemon for the longest time, most likely because Jessie had one.
I keep thinking that Wynaut is G2. :S
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Saria posted after forever.  Yaaay.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on November 24, 2012, 08:59:25 PMSaria posted after forever.  Yaaay.

Pretty much this. I was hoping she would, her birthday's coming up too. :)

Saria

Omgomgomg I was looking at my new replies to my posts and I saw that Mashi posted. I was thinking, "Zomg this post better be about me coming back," and it is! Yesss.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 24, 2012, 09:00:55 PMPretty much this. I was hoping she would, her birthday's coming up too. :)
Nahh Imma go soon. I only came here to talk to Bubbles, talk about Ryan Higa and the apocalypse. There's always drama when I'm on this forum.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Saria on November 24, 2012, 09:02:39 PMThere's always drama when I'm on this forum.
DRAMA? WHAT DO YOU MEAN DRAMA? ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT? YOU JERK! I HATE YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE!

I'M SORRY I SAID THOSE THINGS. BUT THAT WAS SO LONG AGO. CAN WE JUST FORGET ABOUT ALL THOSE WORDS AND JUNK THAT WERE SAID? TAKE ME BACK BABY. I PROMISE I'LL NEVER BE FAT AGAIN. only for you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 24, 2012, 09:08:05 PMDRAMA? WHAT DO YOU MEAN DRAMA? ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT? YOU JERK! I HATE YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE!

I'M SORRY I SAID THOSE THINGS. BUT THAT WAS SO LONG AGO. CAN WE JUST FORGET ABOUT ALL THOSE WORDS AND JUNK THAT WERE SAID? TAKE ME BACK BABY. I PROMISE I'LL NEVER BE FAT AGAIN. only for you.
LET ME ASK YOU; ARE YOU DA OATMEAL? HUMOR IS ALMOST THE SAME. ALSO, YOU'RE POSTING IN EVERY TOPIC I'M GOING TO IN CAPS. AND I LIKE IT.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

I AM DEFINITELY NOT STALKING YOU. THAT WOULD BE ABSURD. PREPOSTEROUS. OUTRAGEOUS. CORRECT. NEVER MIND THAT LAST ONE.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE INTO THAT KIND OF THING.

blueflower999

I finally found my Gamecube copy of Pikmin 2! I've been looking for that for half a year now XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

OmG, nintendo camecube. Super smash bros brawl for that was amazing!

Olimar12345

^melee, not brawl. And @ blueflower: Just in time! Pikmin 3 is just around the corner!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

^one reason I bought a Wii U