News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: DrP on November 19, 2012, 12:46:33 PMWii U get.

Also,
Return to Ravnica (in French) get.

So much for studying for finals and writing papers.

*blanks*

so...when did they announce the release date for it? XD

Roz~

Quote from: DrP on November 19, 2012, 12:46:33 PMWii U get.

Also,
Return to Ravnica (in French) get.

So much for studying for finals and writing papers.

Why'd you buy it in French?
Also I want a Wii U but I'm poor Q_Q I'll probably buy one after Christmas.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Today I was showing all the physics II students that came into my office my modern physics homework, haha I'll never get tired of it :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Ruto on November 20, 2012, 01:59:11 PMToday I was showing all the physics II students that came into my office my modern physics homework, haha I'll never get tired of it :D
It just goes to show you, smarts always beats out "physical" strength! Ha ha...that was a joke.

Bubbles

Today I saw someone driving a huge pickup truck with a bumper sticker on the back that said "Silly boys, Trucks are for Girls!" (the driver was a guy). Normally I would've ignored it, but when I looked closer at the sticker I noticed that the "silly boys" was written in Luigi's Mansion lettering, and the "trucks are for girls!" was written with the format of a Littlest Petshop logo. I wonder if he knew XD

Dude

Jub3r7

thats not even close to a haiku
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bubbles

I love Howl's Moving Castle so much

Idk what to do

It hurts DX

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 21, 2012, 09:36:16 PMI love Howl's Moving Castle so much

Idk what to do

It hurts DX

Buy the movie

Also I did warn you
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Believe me, as soon as I see it in a store. And I know you did :P They should make a sequel

FSM-Reapr

Water u talking a boat

Bubbles

FSM YOU SHOULD WATCH IT TOO

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 21, 2012, 09:36:16 PMI love Howl's Moving Castle so much

Idk what to do

It hurts DX
I KNOW RIGHT? Easily mah favorite Ghibli movie. And my second favorite anime thingy, after Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

I have no idea what I should watch. What is that?

Bubbles

But I'm sitting here trying to go to sleep and all I can think is that if I love it so much, why dont I do something for the movie but I cant because I can only copy-draw and I cant make a stuffed Calcifer and afgnjtvcefn I feel useless