News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Mashi-
I am playing an amazing game called Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. Whirr has probably mentioned it to you. And the voice of one of the characters is Haruhi Suzumiya. Or, her English voice anyway. I was like "I know that voice...." and then a second later "OMG HARUHIIII"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

OMG fo realz?
I want that game even more now.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Yes! It was funny because the character is also one of the main characters in the first game, and so I was wondering how her voice would sound (since it was only beeping in 999).

I think you'd really like this game, next time you have some free time you need to buy it (or both!) :o I was supposed to do a lab report last night...should have waited to start VLR because I couldn't stop playing.... ended up doing the report this morning XD

So yeah make sure you have a few days off to play it, lol.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Mashi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 07, 2012, 09:37:52 AMMashi-
I am playing an amazing game called Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. Whirr has probably mentioned it to you. And the voice of one of the characters is Haruhi Suzumiya. Or, her English voice anyway. I was like "I know that voice...." and then a second later "OMG HARUHIIII"
A+++++++++
I approve of this game.
Shame that I don't have a DS though. :(

SlowPokemon

Well, it's for 3DS and Playstation Vita. So if you get one of those, you could play it. (And 3DS would allow you to play 999 as well! :o)

I will eventually see to it that you get a 3DS.

Quote from: Nebbles on November 07, 2012, 12:51:41 PMIt's snowing!!!!

Wow!

Zunawe

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 07, 2012, 01:23:55 PM(And 3DS would allow you to play 999 as well! :o)
999 is a DS game, what does this mean?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

He doesn't have a DS, but if he got a 3DS he could play 999 AND Virtue's Last Reward!

Zunawe

Ohh, I read it oddly. I didn't realized VLR was a 3DS game.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 07, 2012, 10:49:02 AMYes! It was funny because the character is also one of the main characters in the first game, and so I was wondering how her voice would sound (since it was only beeping in 999).

I think you'd really like this game, next time you have some free time you need to buy it (or both!) :o I was supposed to do a lab report last night...should have waited to start VLR because I couldn't stop playing.... ended up doing the report this morning XD

So yeah make sure you have a few days off to play it, lol.

Yeah well that's why I'm not buying it right away =P I'm too busy with school stuff to play games, and if I buy it, well... I won't do my homework at all D:

SlowPokemon

That's true. -_- it is so engrossing. It's so hard to quite playing....

Wrydryn

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 07, 2012, 09:37:52 AMMashi-

I knew it was familiar! I couldn't quite place it, but there it is. Clover sure needs to cover up though :<

SlowPokemon

Clover?! What about Alice?! Seriously, she's not wearing a top, it's closer to a necklace. Not that I'm complaining. Those breasts are pretty glorious in 3D It's ridiculously indecent.

Roz~