News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

I made a new friend! She loves awful puns just like me!

SlowPokemon

I had a long conversation about bad puns earlier. :P

Anyway, I made my own day by finishing my lab reports for AP Bio, which I was sure would be the death of me!!! They only took two and a half hours! :O
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Had my first Medical and Pharmaceutical Translation class today. It's gonna be awesome.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

FluteNinja

I made a friend by saying hi to him and asking him how his day was.  Some people are very friendly :P
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

ETFROXX

Crazy coincidence, one of my online friends from a completely different community is in the same hall as DrP this year! What a small world!

kartiomart

My younger bro and his friend won on mario super sluggers 99-0!  U cant get any more points than that!!! hahahhah!

wariopiano

Im going to the beach at Emerald Isle, North Carolina In less than a week with my great grandkids!!!!!!!!!

SlowPokemon

That should be fun! :D I have a friend in NC, it's a surprisingly pretty state.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

wariopiano

blueflower999

Wario Piano must be like the oldest person we have on this site.  ;)

Also, MEGA MAN FOR 10 BUCKS. 'Nuff said.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

Quote from: wariopiano on September 08, 2012, 10:10:10 AMIm going to the beach at Emerald Isle, North Carolina In less than a week with my great grandkids!!!!!!!!!
Omigosh! I went there last summer with my uncle, aunt, and cousin. It's amazing. Especially if you have a house on the beach.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

My favorite Let's Player replied to me on Twitter! It's a small victory for me because ahahahah pathetic fangirl crush
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

Who Nebbles? :D I have subbed to so many LP'ers so I'm interested!!!

blueflower999

Does it happen to be Chuggaa?
Bulbear! Blueflower999