News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 11, 2012, 09:56:37 AMMy guess: when he said best fucking day of his life, he meant that literally ;)
No!!! Not that way! XD
I had an awesome day with my friends... and I made a new friend!  ;D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

EFitTrainr

My Portal Gun replica has successfully been ordered!!!!!!!!!!!1! I'm so excited!
I like food.

FSM-Reapr

Some of you might know that one of my friend is working on local night club as a DJ. You'll never guess what he played(honestly):

PokeRemixStudio's Game Corner 1st Remix, I was so WTF! :o Then people starts dancing. I bet, if anyone of those people knew that that was Pokemon, they would of left.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Zunawe

Braces off! Finally.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Clanker37

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 12, 2012, 04:46:19 AMSome of you might know that one of my friend is working on local night club as a DJ. You'll never guess what he played(honestly):

PokeRemixStudio's Game Corner 1st Remix, I was so WTF! :o Then people starts dancing. I bet, if anyone of those people knew that that was Pokemon, they would of left.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
But if they knew it was from Pokemon, that means they would have played Pokemon, which means they would have liked it (C'mon The Game Corner Theme is to awesome not to like) and were dancing to nostalgia.

Quote from: Zunawe on July 12, 2012, 08:14:24 AMBraces off! Finally.
BEST FEELING EVER.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Zunawe on July 12, 2012, 08:14:24 AMBraces off! Finally.
Nice! I remember the first week of marching band my sophomore year was when I got mine off. Next day I took a golfball to the face and they were right back on! -_-
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 12, 2012, 10:04:00 AMNice! I remember the first week of marching band my sophomore year was when I got mine off. Next day I took a golfball to the face and they were right back on! -_-
That would. . . wow. . . I'm slightly scared now. Band camp is in a couple of weeks. How much longer did you have to wear them?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

'Bout another month. Lol, they tried to tell me I couldn't play my trombone during that time. Well THAT didn't happen. :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Awesome night at Margaret's.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

So, I'm finally reading the Hunger Games (yes, I know... slowpoke.jpg)

And usually with books (even the ones I like), I have to put them down after 50 pages.

NOT THIS CASE WITH THIS ONE.

I may try and finish it tomorrow morning before work.... so EXCITING!!

SlowPokemon

I thought that book was incredibly awful....I didn't even get through the second which is really rare for me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

My way for reading books:

Wait that they make a movie. 

SuperFireKirby

I've played MadWorld, so I've basically read a better version of the Hunger Games.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 14, 2012, 07:49:01 AMI thought that book was incredibly awful....I didn't even get through the second which is really rare for me.
Thank you, Slow.

I'm never reading those books.
Bulbear! Blueflower999