News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

Quote from: JaMaHa on May 29, 2012, 04:58:18 AMHm, apparently I'll be teaching math this fall.
You went to the wrong topic, this should be posted here http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=1969.4125

Jub3r7

Teaching = Job = Money = Good thing.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

My professor cancelled class on Thursday!!!!

This means...

I HAVE NO CLASS ON MY BIRTHDAY!

SlowPokemon

I'm ready for Islands of Adventure! And I'm especially ready to completely geek out at Harry Potter! XD here we go.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jamaha

Confirmed. By far the easiest "job interview" ever.

"Hi! We put you in S2. Do you know the other assistants? This is how much you'll be paid. More info later. Questions? Okay, bye!"

Roz~

Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses tomorrow! I'm excited for this, and I'll definitely spend a lot of money on everything they'll be selling there.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Raymondbl

Received Ruto's postcard!  :D :D :D I must say, her handwriting is better than perfect.  Thanks so much! 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Roz~ on May 30, 2012, 10:45:05 AMZelda Symphony of the Goddesses tomorrow! I'm excited for this, and I'll definitely spend a lot of money on everything they'll be selling there.
Lucky! I won't be seeing it until July! :<
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 30, 2012, 11:07:11 AMReceived Ruto's postcard!  :D :D :D I must say, her handwriting is better than perfect.  Thanks so much! 
Yea.. my parents actually found it suspiciously perfect last time it came and thought it was printed junk mail xD

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Hahaha great! Thanks a lot, guys :D

The postcards sure arrived much earlier than last time XD I sent rayray's last Monday.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

blueflower999

E3 is only 6 days away. I'm so exited.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

I'm such a nerd. I definitely bought Luna Lovegood's wand and a sweet Ravenclaw cinch bag. I never waste money like this, it's worrying for me. In another news, now that I have this awesome wand, I want a conducting job.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Try not to lift the musicians into the air while conducting. It distracts from the concert. Also, blowing up the trombone section isn't really a good idea.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 30, 2012, 02:59:54 PMI'm such a nerd. I definitely bought Luna Lovegood's wand and a sweet Ravenclaw cinch bag. I never waste money like this, it's worrying for me. In another news, now that I have this awesome wand, I want a conducting job.

Ha, I was at Tokyo Narita airport and I somehow managed to spend $100 on chocolates, postcards and hair pins -.- Nothing in HK costs this much...I almost spent none of my own money this vacation too -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on May 30, 2012, 03:25:30 PMHa, I was at Tokyo Narita airport and I somehow managed to spend $100 on chocolates, postcards and hair pins -.- Nothing in HK costs this much...I almost spent none of my own money this vacation too -.-
Well, that's Tokyo. I'm guessing I am paying you for that thing you got? hahaha.

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 30, 2012, 02:10:11 PME3 is only 6 days away. I'm so exited.  :D
WWDC is only 12 days away! I'm so excited.  :D