News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Dangit. I didn't know, so I tried to avoid using she or he.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Just so you know, Winter is a male. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Mashi

Cirno is most certainly an adorable female fairy and I have absolutely no idea what you could possibly be speaking of.

spitllama

Yah Fingerz the icon says female. Don't lie to new people.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

blueflower999

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 23, 2012, 06:02:59 PMBlueflower, you're a guy, right?
Possibly  ;)
Nah, I am. I'm just kidding.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

So today my professor told my class.

"So for homework over the long weekend, I want you to listen to Sgt. Pepper's, Volunteers and Bookends"

This is going to make my weekend... other than the fact I am going home.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on May 23, 2012, 09:13:00 PM"So for homework over the long weekend, I want you to listen to Sgt. Pepper's, Volunteers and Bookends"
Is that, like, Sgt. Pepper without the LSD or something?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

They're three different albums. Volunteers is by Jefferson Airplane and Bookends is by Simon and Garfunkel. (I don't think I have to explain the first one :D)

SuperFireKirby

OH! I read it as: Sgt. Pepper's Volunteers and Bookends(without the commas)

Thought it was some weird spin-off of the Beatles album/song. ;D

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

Quote from: spitllama on May 23, 2012, 06:37:39 PMYah Fingerz the icon says female. Don't lie to new people.
I know, but Winter is a male. He looked and sounded like a male on Skype, so.......
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

(that was sarcasm)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Went to do stuff in HK by myself and didn't get lost. Also, I got back without my dad knowing xD I know he'll overreact if I told him :P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

New laptop get. The one I had was outdated, and I had to change it before school starts in September. Kinda expensive though... Q_Q
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

^what did you get?