Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Well, I got a reply from a place I applied to at 4:44 AM once :P

me irl
[close]

Ruto

^so did everything around you just freeze and you couldn't exit the room or menu?

/lame Harvest Moon glitch reference.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

This one is for Mashi

My friend Grant wrote in my yearbook, "I hope we have a marvelously frivolous year as seniors!"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 22, 2012, 09:05:28 AMWell, I got a reply from a place I applied to at 4:44 AM once :P
Got a text message once sent to me at 11:11:11 am. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Zunawe

I know where I was on 11/11/11 at 11:11:11 AM. Mr. Newman's Geology class. I will never forget that. It's just one of those things.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Mashi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 22, 2012, 01:12:37 PMThis one is for Mashi

My friend Grant wrote in my yearbook, "I hope we have a marvelously frivolous year as seniors!"
Don't you mean your bestest friend ever???
Also, A+++++++++.

By the way, you should all convince your schools to adopt frivolous as the school word or something.  And then tell them to use it in all of their AP English essays.  Imagine the countenance of the AP graders' faces when they see the word frivolous in every essay!

blueflower999

Quote from: Zunawe on May 22, 2012, 02:46:58 PMI know where I was on 11/11/11 at 11:11:11 AM. Mr. Newman's Geology class. I will never forget that. It's just one of those things.
I celebrated 9/9/09 9:09:9 (I was in my English class. All of us were joking about a terrorist attack XD), 10/10/10 10:10:10 (I was in my bed counting down), and 11/11/11 11:11:11 (At my computer counting down). I plan to celebrate 12/12/12 12:12:12 later this year.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

Oh really. I already celebrated that this year. (Now I'm a tense Nazi)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dude

Huh?

I didn't see anything wrong with his grammar...

Nebbles

Yay! I'm gonna see a friend I haven't seen in a while this weekend!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

Quote from: Dude on May 22, 2012, 03:46:03 PMHuh?

I didn't see anything wrong with his grammar...

I was just observing the fact that blueflower said she will be celebrating 12/12/12 12:12:12 later in the year. I was implying, in my response, that there was no possible way for it to be logically celebrated earlier in the year.

I program things

Greg

Got a job tutoring music theory! Way better than minimum wage :D

Nebbles

I'm gonna job hunt pretty soon! Hopefully I get one...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

I'm still waiting to hear from potential employers. They really dont know if they can hire me yet until June 1st... the waiting game sucks.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Zunawe on May 22, 2012, 03:52:55 PMI was just observing the fact that blueflower said she will be celebrating 12/12/12 12:12:12 later in the year. I was implying, in my response, that there was no possible way for it to be logically celebrated earlier in the year.
Blueflower, you're a guy, right?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]