News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 20, 2012, 06:44:08 PMIn case you don't know, the asdf movie 5 came out, although it's hard to find it because of all the fake ones. But this one is real, made by Tomska.
Saw it a day after it came out because subscribed to Tomska?  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: DrP on May 20, 2012, 08:04:12 PMFlorida doesn't have a State Income Tax, so you get less money taken out of your paycheck. You can change your W4 to be exempt from withholding money for taxes, since you're a student and have a high propensity to not make more than the std. deduction.

The best live/work relationship is live in Oregon and work in Washington.

No, you have to pay Oregon state tax if you do that.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 20, 2012, 11:11:44 PMNo, you have to pay Oregon state tax if you do that.
FUUUUUU. I'm going to have to scream at the TAX person who told me that... they said it wouldn't be a problem. And they worked in both the Portland and Seattle offices of their firm...

I don't want to live in Oregon, though, so it won't apply to me :D

Jamaha

Oh taxes, how I wish I could pay thee.
...as that would mean I was actually getting paid somewhere.

Good news: With all the exam supervision and demo lecture reviewing the university should pay me about 400€ this month. Bad news: No response from the company I applied to for a summer job. More good news: I got invited to an interview for becoming a course assistant for math next fall.

Zunawe

I just finished graduation. The band had to play, so we got to play God of Our Fathers, Celebration and Song, and, of course, Fanfare and Pro/Recessional. . . I hate the processional. Oh! Also we got to sit through the name calling for an hour! Fun! At least I have the rest of the day off.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Quote from: Zunawe on May 21, 2012, 10:15:37 AMstuff about graduation, God of Our Fathers, stuff, stuff,  moar stuff.
Nice song.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

First trombone part is epic.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FluteNinja

My old band teacher is gonna give me sheet music for Crazy Train :D
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Zunawe

Already have that. We play it in the stands for marching band. Low brass gets the best part. I can't imagine how exciting the flute part must be. . .

I program things

FluteNinja

Quote from: Zunawe on May 21, 2012, 06:47:02 PMAlready have that. We play it in the stands for marching band. Low brass gets the best part. I can't imagine how exciting the flute part must be. . .

Normally it is either 8th notes or 16th notes
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Zunawe

That sounds awesome. . . I can't see sixteenths in Crazy Train.

That and Dynamite are the only two songs that people really want us to play at games. Our director gave us Accidentally In Love as a stands tune. . . Why would he do that?!?!

I program things

FluteNinja

Quote from: Zunawe on May 21, 2012, 06:56:38 PMThat sounds awesome. . . I can't see sixteenths in Crazy Train.

Oh.  I was talking about in general :P

Quote from: Zunawe on May 21, 2012, 06:56:38 PMThat and Dynamite are the only two songs that people really want us to play at games. Our director gave us Accidentally In Love as a stands tune. . . Why would he do that?!?!

Maybe he has a brain hemorrhage...JK

Zunawe

Has anybody here played Rhapsodic Celebration or Abram's Pursuit? Those are epic songs.

I program things

DrP

I just found out that I will be a guest conductor for the Symphony's Mission Concert.

I'll be conducting Eric Coates' London Again Suite. It will be totally fantastic!!!!

Jamaha

Oh, look at that. A reply. At 23:49.

Weird time to be sending interview invitations.