News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funktastic~!

A couple of days old, but I finally have a working laptop, and I got enough Wii points to get Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

Raymondbl

Quote from: Funktastic~! on April 27, 2012, 02:34:34 PMA couple of days old, but I finally have a working laptop,
How'd it break, how'd it get fixed?  I am interested in computers.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Funktastic~!

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 27, 2012, 03:52:45 PMHow'd it break, how'd it get fixed?  I am interested in computers.

I didn't get it fixed, my brother got me one from his friend. I don't know how it broke, but the backlight completely stopped working, and I don't know whether it was the charger or the computer, but it wouldn't charge worth a damn, and sometimes, it would shut off instantly regardless of how full the battery was.

Raymondbl

What is the brand of the one that broke? 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

KefkaticFanatic

Sounds like the battery having trouble holding a charge, which would be a sign of a defective battery.  However, that is usually a problem you notice over time.  Given that the backlight was also not working, it sounds almost like the motherboard or something else internal was having an issue.

me irl
[close]

DrP

I may have an internship at VW Audi AG in the Controller's Ofice this summer!!!! :D :D :D

I find out next week!!

SuperFireKirby

Watching a live streaming of Jack White playing in New York. The video.audio quality is a bit shifty and will go from super rad to super bad at random times but besides the, it's pretty sweet.

You should watch: http://www.youtube.com/user/JackWhiteVEVO/unstaged

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

the_last_sheikah

I was walking into the grocery store today, and I heard some jazz presumably from the radio.  I thought it would be kind-of funny if there was actually live music there, and what do you know, I turn and see a three person jazz band playing background music for the store.  I'm still laughing about it, I felt like I was in a store in an RPG!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

mspurge

Something that made my day was ETF showing me to this forum. I love you manggg.

ETFROXX

spitllama

Convinced one of my Gen I snob friends to try Emerald.

He loves it

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

98 on my diff eq midterm and I got promoted to chemistry and physics department chair while my professor was away xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FluteNinja

I got into University High School :D It's a charter high school that ranks 36th best in the nation and is located on the Fresno State Campus!!!
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

DrP

Quote from: FluteNinja on April 30, 2012, 06:56:28 PMI got into University High School :D It's a charter high school that ranks 36th best in the nation and is located on the Fresno State Campus!!!
Fresno??? BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Smell like cow today?

Quote from: Nebbles on April 30, 2012, 04:23:18 PMGUYS I GOT A CAR
So. Freaking. Jealous.
but...

So I have a phone interview with the Volkswagen Group tomorrow morning... if I get it, I can get a REALLY huge discount on a car!