News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Qew is the one that convinced me.

triforced1

Got my FF piano book and I must say, I'm not getting anything done this weekend.

Mashi

Quote from: Winter on January 19, 2012, 07:01:16 PMQew is the one that convinced me.
And I told Qew to play it!!!!!!!!!

SlowPokemon

Today someone told me I have a "fantastic smile", it really mmd
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

I got a job at KFC :D and my sister is leaving for Finland for a year tomorrow! :D Life is awesome.

KefkaticFanatic

You should hook her up with JaMaHa

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Bahaha yes Clanker. Do that. But don't reveal how you know JaMaHa...

And say he's a male model.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

FUCK YES, I GOT A C ON MY CALCULUS EXAM

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: triforced1 on January 19, 2012, 07:35:34 PMGot my FF piano book and I must say, I'm not getting anything done this weekend.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

fingerz

Found out yesterday I'm the fastest person in the world for Time Trials on Wuhu Mountain Loop/Maka Wuhu on Mario Kart 7. :D
My time is 1:14.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Yeah. It's a bit fast. :P
I'm too good for my own good.

I'm also 4th in the world for Alpine Pass/Rock Rock Way or something like that. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

I think you mean in the ghosts you automatically downloaded, not in the world. ^^;

fingerz

Oh, I've checked. I'm ahead of everyone by a good 15 secs.