News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

triforced1

MassiveMayhem

Bought a new SEGA Genesis today at Fan Fair Comic Show! Considering I lost mine while moving to a new home. MORTAL KOMBAT II, I MISS YOU
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Roz~

How the fuck can people lose something like a video game console.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Roz~ on December 03, 2011, 01:36:48 PMHow the fuck can people lose something like a video game console.
When you have a shit-ton of boxes while moving and one gets left behind in an attic or something of the sort, it's easy. In my case, I have no idea where it went.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

o_O Holy crap that's bad. I hope it was affected by me downloading something at the same time.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

SuperFireKirby

Went to a huge concert called Next big Thing yesterday. AWOL Nation, Manchester Orchestra, Cage the Elephant, Foster the People, Bush, A Day to Remember, and Sublime. FUCK YES.

FUCKING MADE MY DAY.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 04, 2011, 08:01:50 AMWent to a huge concert called Next big Thing yesterday. AWOL Nation, Manchester Orchestra, Cage the Elephant, Foster the People, Bush, A Day to Remember, and Sublime. FUCK YES.

FUCKING MADE MY DAY.
^Jealous

Jub3r7

Mine was F- before but that's because someone else was using the internet.

Now it's just an F!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

That almost makes me want to go it. Almost.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!