News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

Whataburger. Enough said.

SuperFireKirby

meh, we had one here but it closed down after a year. ate there, like, twice. it was alright

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

A single burger at Five Guys is at least $5 here....wtf.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fabbemannen

Sweden's 4 biggest hamburger-companies is:
McDonalds (cheeseburgers with garlicdip...tasty...)
Max (hate them, but people seem to like them anyhow :/)
Burgerking (havn't tried them the last 5 years at least, can't remember how it tasted)
Sibylla (easily the best as the hamburgers actually taste good)

Nebbles

This burgertalk is making me extremely hungry...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fabbemannen

it makes me sick :X
We make much better burgers at home <3

And another thing, I finally went through the 6 pages of unread-topics now

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 16, 2011, 09:30:16 PMObviously you didnt read my post. -_- I'm asking HOW he managed to spend less than 5$ at Five Guys in a mostly RHETORICAL manner. It's pretty fucking obvious I saw DRP's post if I'm asking him that question. derp
I bought a Chipotle Burrito about 2 minutes before I stepped into the Five Guys. (The reason WHY I got a burger was that I could say I've tried it -- and I must admit, it is amazing, but still not my personal favorite -- plus I'd rather support companies who use potatoes that are not from Idaho [This Five Guys had Idaho] on a daily basis... Oh how I miss the delicious, rich LI Potatoes!).

Also, someone gave me a Chase-Picks-Up-the-Tab slip today, so I got my food yesterday at the market FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (I totally hate that commercial -- on LA area peeps will understand)

KefkaticFanatic

Chipotle has always been the best fast food.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Lol. After all this. I went to Five Guys today.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

I have never heard of Five Guys before. Is it a typical fast food joint?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Not typical. It's a decent Burger Joint that has like 50s/60s vibe and gives you decent food. They have some pretty awesome condiments and add-ons you can get on burgers. They give you free peanuts and they make everything fresh.

Five Guys

In and Out - for those of you who dont live in California, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, or newly Texas!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: spitllama on September 17, 2011, 01:02:55 PMI have never heard of Five Guys before. Is it a typical fast food joint?
noNoNO. It's the greatest of all burger joints. It's aboot a 5 to ten minute wait for you food, and there's no physical way to be hungry after having a meal from five guys. You get a giant burger with a choice of 15 different complementary topping(and I'm talkin the good stuff, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, peppers), then they give you a fair sized cup of fries except they fill it until it overflows into your bag. And not just a few fries, like 20 or 30 large fries spillin out of there.
The fries are all natural *glares at Wendy's and every other fast food place*, the burger is 100% beef *glares at tacobell*, and the food is 1000% delicious.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

They should seriously put a Five Guys here in SLO (because we don't allow drive thrus here in the city, so INO can't operate here).

But then it would give Firestones a run for its money since it's like one of those hole-in-the-wall, Sole Proprietorships here thats DELICIOUS! (and has the best Tri-Tip Sandwich evar!)

spitllama

I was just about to say that it reminded me of In and Out haha

And SFK knows how to make me way beyond hungry.... I'm going to lunch -_-
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dudeman

I ran a 5K today in 19:53. BEST TIME EVER!!!!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book