News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PetrifiedLasagna

Ah spring... The time when more a majority of the next generation is made.

LeviR.star

Petri, what happened to your SMW icon? I loved it!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Quote from: LeviR.star on April 06, 2017, 11:22:23 AMPetri, what happened to your SMW icon? I loved it!
Magic.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

PetrifiedLasagna

Quote from: LeviR.star on April 06, 2017, 11:22:23 AMPetri, what happened to your SMW icon? I loved it!

Really. I'm flattered :)

I wanted to do something for Easter, since I've never really done anything to commemorate the holidays (online anyway). It was either this or Luigi with with his stone football replaced with an egg.

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Olimar12345

Quote from: PetrifiedLasagna on April 06, 2017, 11:35:46 AMReally. I'm flattered :)

I wanted to do something for Easter, since I've never really done anything to commemorate the holidays (online anyway). It was either this or Luigi with with his stone football replaced with an egg.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Oh no
Easter is gonna be terrifying this year
unmotivated

Maelstrom

No.
It will be glorious.

WaluigiTime64

It's going to be the same joke copy-pasted across the forums, with slight variation.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Dudeman

Spam will not be tolerated regardless of season.

This has been your recurring No Fun Allowed™ announcement courtesy of Dudeman Moderation Services, LLC. Have a nice day.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

You're maestro and you've killed him
unmotivated

Dudeman

Yeah, as I was writing it I got that feeling of "oh crap I sound like Maestro, it's only downhill from here"

E. Gadd Industries

:D Tuesday I visited Vanderbilt's campus, and I now know what college is #1 on my list. The campus is BEAUTIFUL; it's a national arboretum & the squirrel:human ratio is 3:1.
In addition, this Easter on NSM should be fun.

In other news: My prom date found her dress and she looks AMAZING
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]