News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Point taken.
Apparently he's good enough that the orchestra lets him use a 1.2 mil violin from the 18th century. It sounded absolutely gorgeous.

Tobbeh99

Just came back home from a concert - zelda: symphony of the goddesses. It was incredible! Truly fantastic music! I've been on some game music concerts before, some have been great others have been ok/good, but this one was really good!  :D :D
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Ruto

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on October 19, 2016, 02:40:42 PMJust came back home from a concert - zelda: symphony of the goddesses. It was incredible! Truly fantastic music! I've been on some game music concerts before, some have been great others have been ok/good, but this one was really good!  :D :D

Oh yeah, my friend was the concertmaster for that concert when it was in NY. Another one was in the Play! VG concerts and they asked her to tour :o

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maelstrom

Early birthday gift:
WARNING: LARGE IMAGE
[close]

Dudeman

Siiiiiiiiiick. Happy early birthday!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

I got some courage and talked to cute boy for a bit~
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

The almighty NSM Panel has been around for over two years now. Woo
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

We should have a birthday party for it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

I can't tell if this is a makes my day thread post or is a rant thread post but it's here for now.

Onionleaf

Quote from: Dudeman on October 15, 2016, 10:59:59 AMDamn, get that girl to take a picture and post it somewhere when she's finished. That's a monumental task.
Are you cross-stitching anything in particular, Onion?

Gosh, I hope she does share it somewhere online! She's about 1/3rd of the way there - if I do see her again I'll let her know that there are Pokemon fans waiting to see the finished product. ^^

I've finished some game-related art & graphics but don't think I've started on any gaming cross-stitching projects... The girl at the store told me she got all the patterns from Birdie Stitching, so I have been browsing it and looking for some ideas. If/Once I finish anything, I'd be happy to share it here. :D

(Ahaha, thanks for the laugh for the post above! You can leave it here, I think :))

cashwarrior1

We had a party where a bunch of students from the nearby college from different countries came and we got to meet them and one of the Japanese girls recognized my Splatoon T-shirt.

Bloop

Now, I won't be posting pictures of all my birthday gifts, but look at this:

Spoiler

[close]

Some other awesome gifts include Zelda fingerless gloves, a t-shirt with the text "Thank god it's fry day!" with a picture of french fries and a few wall cabinets to store all my owls :3

Maelstrom

THERE IS A NEW MONSTER HUNTER GAME ANNOUNCED ON MY BIRTHDAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Maelstrom

I just took part in a 1-shot RPG (my first ever), and, even though it was quite biased towards success, I still had an absurd amount of fun.