News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero of Trains

I went to see a jazz concert with some of my friends last night, it was really fun!
Also, I am apparently a tea smuggler. Because I'm cool like that.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Oronoco

Jazz+tea sounds perfect right now! I'm usually not too successful in dragging people to concerts with me, but it's really nice if I ever meet up with someone I didn't expect to see.
I want a cool reputation, too.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

ETFROXX

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 24, 2016, 11:55:09 AMis that like a Nebbles convention

Lol. Anime NebrasKon. The Nebraska convention~

Nebbles

Hehe!!! Symphony of the Goddesses was not only fantastic, I got the Facebooks of two cute guys there!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FireArrow

...should I bother asking?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

...what? I was able to talk to cute dudes and got their contact info at a Zelda concert? That is good news for me.

FireArrow

Oh, of course, I'm happy for you! I meant asking for their facebooks ;]

Nebbles

FireArrow

Heyyyy now, it's not like you can date two guys at once~
Or have I underestimed you?

Nebbles

Okay, you have the other one.

Dudeman

Today was my first day as an accounting intern. I've got a lot to get used to and it's a big step, but I'm really excited for where this will take me.

On an unrelated note, a couple days ago I became aware of some...unsavory things my girlfriend was involved with. A late-night emotion-filled phone call and a few emotion-filled Skype conversations later, I don't think things could have turned out any better for both of us. I'm very, very happy and encouraged about our future.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Oronoco

It's wonderful to see that you're so happy and hopeful! Good luck with your relationship, and with your new internship, too.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

cashwarrior1

I have a friend who's reading my mind and I'm loving it! We had a fundraiser in band where you call people to pledge for donations/buying cookie dough and every 4 sales, you got a doughnut. I don't have a phone and didn't know any numbers, plus, I was starving and seeing people eat doughnuts made me very sad. Then, my friend came up and gave me a doughnut without me asking!

mikey

Got picked up as a temp to hire working 40 hours a week starting Monday.  The job might end up sucking but I'm excited
unmotivated

Dudeman

Where at? I'm in a similar position myself.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book