News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

Darn, I wish my school did that (the arrangement thing not the fruit market Latios >:(), especially since it's a music based school.

Good luck anyway :).

Latios212

I wish my school gave away free fruit too....

I would like a banana. As long as it's not more than a few days from now.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Oronoco

You can have them all. Please make me some banana bread.

Don't worry. I'll share.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Latios212

Quote from: Oronoco on February 13, 2016, 03:59:20 PMYou can have them all. Please make me some banana bread.

Don't worry. I'll share.

*cuts open loaf of bread*
*puts whole banana inside*
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Oronoco

Ha! I just knew baking was your secret-skill!
I've got everyone pinned perfectly.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: AwesomeYears on February 13, 2016, 03:38:00 PMDarn, I wish my school did that (the arrangement thing not the fruit market Latios >:(), especially since it's a music based school.

Good luck anyway :).

Typically it's a composition recital but apparently the students in charge are really lazy this semester and don't want to write anything. So it's whatever. I'm not complaining
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Was biking at about 8:30 tonight, and ermergerd the streets at night where I live are gorgeous
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

Do you live in a big city? I love being in the middle of a big city at night--the aesthetic is really nice. I mean, suburbs and country roads are nice too, but cities are my favorite.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I'm technically in a suburb, but it's basically the blending point between Portland and my suburb (Beaverton).
what is shitpost

KefkaticFanatic

Are you in the hillside where you can actually still see downtown?  That's certainly a nice area, though imo Beaverton itself is pretty drab

me irl
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Around there. I live ~15 minutes from downtown (though you're right about Beaverton being boring XD). I was out biking as well, so closer still to downtown.
what is shitpost

Winter

Hey i live right by you :D

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Today was a good day to be a trombonist. Today we (MSM) hosted several guests: Max Thein (of Thein brass instruments), Zachary Bond (Principle bass trombonist of the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra (MPO)) and Marques Young (principle trombonist of the MPO). Both trombonist play Thein instruments, and are touring around the world sponsored by them. For two hours, the two artists co-hosted a masterclass, followed by a two hour instrument exhibit in which all were allowed to try many different kinds of Thein trombones. I did not care for the universal model bass trombone they had, but was extremely thankful that I was given the opportunity to try it and make that opinion. (I even got to play on a contrabass...And that's when things went from low to lower!). The event closed in the evening with a recital that featured the two artists, both solo and in duet. 'Twas a good day.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon