News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on January 24, 2016, 10:52:38 AM;) ;) ;) ;)

No, I did not do *that*

It was really awkward at first but then it was totally worth it :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Ruto

Double posted by accident, but I'm editing this one to talk about how much fun I had with dahans today. Even though he didn't know the Haydn museum was closed today xD

Yug_Guy

idk where else to post this, but I've got a little pet project I've been working on for the past few days that I can't wait to share with you guys :D
It's about 70-75% done, so it'll be in the next couple of days. Sneak preview anyone?
https://goo.gl/b0LjMp

Dudeman

You ought to know that I seriously thought that this was going to be a John Cena bait-and-switch.

Instead I get...bells?

Someone have a little more insight?

EDIT: I'm getting sans's judgment vibes from the title and the content, but that's about it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

You're a Nintendo Nocturne now. Finally.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

OH WAIT I MISSED IT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

finally pulled off this little beauty after seeing a guy in a speedrun spend 10 minutes trying to pull it off.  The only thing I'm not sure about is what to do to get to the great palace (I can already get to the graveyard, but somehow he can warp wherever he wanted)
unmotivated

mikey

I have made... advancements(?)
that's me in the top left
unmotivated

Dude

Speaking of glitches... https://youtu.be/JEOOCpNTx88

Still trying to find the right pidgey for the 3rd slot damnit.

braix

I got a new baby. A big baby
Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

"I have no recollection of this."
unmotivated

Ruto

I'm back from Austria, and I really miss it, but hahaha I really can't be sad about things.

<3

Also, who would have thought that manio was a decent guy??? XD I'll already remember manio and dahans playing the piano together at the hotel dining room in Salzburg even if I never took a photo of it :D