News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Maelstrom

My laptop now has fully customized sounds, so Lavos screams whenever I have low battery, and the sanctuary guardian/big boss fanfare from Earthbound plays every time I plug in a device.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 09, 2015, 05:42:07 PMMy laptop now has fully customized sounds, so Lavos screams whenever I have low battery, and the sanctuary guardian/big boss fanfare from Earthbound plays every time I plug in a device.
Did you get a special computer or get a program?

mikey

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 09, 2015, 07:25:57 PMDid you get a special computer or get a program?
could be he just found the sound files on his computer and replaced them
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 09, 2015, 07:25:57 PMDid you get a special computer or get a program?
Neither. It's pretty easy with windows, but I only know how to do it with 7.
It's pretty easy.
Right click>personalize>sounds  to get the menu. It's pretty self explanatory from there, except that the audio files you use must be .wav for some strange reason. Audacity converts mp3s to .wav s just fine.

Quote from: Nebbles on September 09, 2015, 06:13:02 PMThat's awesome!
Thanks!

edit: ninja'd by a more concise explanation.

mikey

unmotivated

ZeldaFan

I went on my first date since being single :P the guy was cute but he is moving to BYU Idaho for school on Friday T_T
*sigh* easy come, easy go

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 09, 2015, 07:35:12 PMNeither. It's pretty easy with windows, but I only know how to do it with 7.
It's pretty easy.
Right click>personalize>sounds  to get the menu. It's pretty self explanatory from there, except that the audio files you use must be .wav for some strange reason. Audacity converts mp3s to .wav s just fine.
Thanks! I outta try that.

Ruto

Went to the Canon Expo today and played around with a 1Dx ($5299 camera) with a EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x lens ($10999) taking photos of a mock baseball team. It was absolutely ridiculous to shoot with this indoors lol. I brought my CF card so I was able to also KEEP some of the shots I took with this!

I'll never be this rich lmao *cries* The guy working there said I can try to split the cost with friends. But how much extra is a crowbar and a ski mask???

I'm up for another round tomorrow! The guy I talked to at the nanotech exhibit said they were handing out free t-shirts, but they were out of anything but L and XL due to all the Japanese businessmen who attended. He offered me the one he got and he could grab another one tomorrow, but then I think we can both keep our shirts if I come back...I'll go right to the booth this time! Today I also found out I wasn't a noob even among nerds. Yay!

Edit: Some candid shots. [1][2] I was really surprised at how good the colors turned out. My camera seems to have some trouble with capturing reds...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

unmotivated

Ruto

Heh today someone gave me his business card. Since I had no cards, I just wrote my name/email on a back of a "Team Lazy Bears" card. I'm a pro.

I got interviewed by a Japanese news network today. I really hope they don't air it, since I don't think I made any sense...

D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

I finally get to use my computer again :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ZeldaFan

Yesterday I went to Lagoon with my dad and sister. We went on all the rides and a couple of them we went twice and I finally got to go on the new ride - the Cannibal! It was so awesome!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Clanker37

Abbott's gone! ABBOTT'S GOOOOONNNNEEEEEE

Don't need you any more

Abbott's goooonnee! ABBBBOOOOTTTTTTT'''SSSS GOOOORRRRRNNNEEEE

Get your arse right outta that doooorrrrrr

Please excuse the obnoxiousness of this post