News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ZeldaFan

TIL that the plural of "beef" is "beeves"

Yes. Let that sink in.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

Next you're gonna tell me plural of "milk" is "milkes"

braix

i still can't believe that arkansas is pronounced like arkansaw
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 31, 2015, 04:36:28 PMi still can't believe that arkansas is pronounced like arkansaw
Because that's how you would pronounce it in French.

the_last_sheikah

So this morning I was just relaxing in my dorm, had a few hours until class, playing video games and watching youtube, when I felt a tap on my shoulder.  At first I thought, "oh its probably just my roommate asking if I want to go get lunch" so I turn around to ask what they want, and I do a double take because it was my girlfriend!  I was kinda shocked and confused and didn't really know what was going on, turns out she just wanted to surprise me with a visit and had my roommate buzz her into the dorms.  It was all rather peculiar, but I was happy to see her and she ended up staying over almost all day.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

Oh baby it's Christmas in April

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Dude

Why would you quote that without spoiler tags?

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 01, 2015, 03:48:08 PMTypical lol xD
Typical^
Being a jerk at me for no reason.....typical Olimar.

mikey

URF IS BACK IN LEAGUE GO PLAY NOW RIGHT NOW FOR ABSOLUTE FUN FUN FUN TIGGER IS GOIN CRAAAAAAAZY
unmotivated