News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

It's also arguable that underneath the aversion lies an actual fear of the homosexual lifestyle, and/or the societal change that accompanies it.

mikey

so if a phobia can be an aversion and an aversion can be a disinclination does that mean I'm homophobic if I'm straight or how does that work
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

I'm not sure if it's an actual diagnosed phobia per se, it's more of a term to define the group of people that have feelings of extreme prejudice towards the homosexual community.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

so is there heterophobia too?
unmotivated

FireArrow

Some gay people can withdraw from heterosexual people due to issues when coming out, I guess you could call that heterophobia.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Whelp, the majority of my work for this semester has been completed, with a few things lingering on in the next couple weeks, Which means I'll be more active around the forums again. Also worth mentioning: I turned in my two weeks notice today, which means NO MORE FUCKING KROGER‼ (<-Alt 19 worthy, right there!) I recently got a job at a local music shop and it is going to be sweet!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 04, 2014, 02:15:47 PMWhelp, the majority of my work for this semester has been completed, with a few things lingering on in the next couple weeks, Which means I'll be more active around the forums again. Also worth mentioning: I turned in my two weeks notice today, which means NO MORE FUCKING KROGER‼ (<-Alt 19 worthy, right there!) I recently got a job at a local music shop and it is going to be sweet!
Very happy for you brah, and hope your job goes well for you :)

Maelstrom

I JUST SPENT 2 HOURS WATCHING A MEDIOCRE GAME AWARDS SHOW BUT ZELDA WII U GAMEPLAY!!!!!!!!!

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on December 05, 2014, 08:57:18 PM
Wow! Cant wait! :)
Oh and Captain Toad came out today. Anyway one pick it up?

mikey

SLOWMOTIONSNIPINGFORTHESLOWOFMIND
YUUUUS
unmotivated

Jub3r7

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 28, 2014, 08:12:31 PMWhy is it called homophobia when they're not even really afraid of it
Back in 9th grade, these two guys kept cornering me in a hallway, just trying to hug me I guess. But I didn't know them, I was told by eye witnesses that they would do inappropriate things in public.

I was slightly homophobic??? But mostly I just didn't want random people in the hallway touching me. Specifically those two, I guess.
(im over it now, feel free to touch me)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

That's not really homophobia though, you just didn't want to be touched. That's normal.

Waddle Bro

MY SMILE IS GOING TO STAY FOREVER I HONESTLY CAN'T STOP

FierceDeity

So my big band director asked if he could share one of my photos to promote our concert, so I'm like yeah, sure. I figured he was going to take one of me playing my instrument, because that's what he did for a couple of other people. But no. He took a picture of Ash Ketchum that I'd posted as a joke on Ash Wednesday (caption: "Happy Ash Wednesday, everyone! I'm giving up my Charizard for Lent.") and my personal bio was that I dressed up as Ash on halloween this year (fact). I'm laughing so hard right now holy shit, like my director just shared a picture of ash ketchum to promote our concert