News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Really snowing now. I swear it feels like December.

mikey

Gee, already?  We got a foot and a half on monday :D
Was super pumped
unmotivated

Maelstrom

I live in PA, but there's something involving a basin of mountains that gives a more mild climate and much less snow.

The Deku Trombonist

I'm playing in Pixar in Concert this weekend  ;D

Ruto

An old friend wrote something to me that was just too cute XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FierceDeity

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on November 13, 2014, 08:05:09 PMI'm playing in Pixar in Concert this weekend  ;D

I looked it up, and the first group I saw named for it was CSO, and I was like, are you shitting me deku, you're in CSO and this concert is what you're excited for
(not that this isn't awesome, it's just you'd have probably said something by now if you were in CSO)

Then I saw all the other groups and realized it wasn't a CSO-only thing, haha. Who are you playing with?

The Deku Trombonist

Hahaha I wish....

I'm playing with the Adelaide Symphony Orchestra.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bespinben

That's freaking amazing. Guess we're in the clear now then!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Maelstrom

Quote from: Bespinben on November 17, 2014, 09:28:38 AMThat's freaking amazing. Guess we're in the clear now then!
Us, and project M, Mother 4, Another Metroid 2 Remake, etc.

SuperFireKirby

HOW COME NOBODY TOLD ME HOW AMAZING PARKS & RECREATION IS. Seriously, this show is outstanding. And I usually don't like the whole documentary-style format in shows.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

I KNOW I WATCHED THE PILOT LAST WEDNESDAY AND I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO MARATHON IT

ALSO SFK MODERN FAMILY THO

DrP

It is just awesome. Once the last season finishes next year, I'm so gonna binge watch it again!!

It's one of the final actually good NBC shows (along with The Office and 30 Rock).

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 17, 2014, 09:58:40 AMHOW COME NOBODY TOLD ME HOW AMAZING PARKS & RECREATION IS. Seriously, this show is outstanding. And I usually don't like the whole documentary-style format in shows.

It's *good* but Arrested Development and to a lesser extent Modern Family do the same thing a *lot* better
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.