Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

omg I just searched johnnyderp and started laughing uncontrollably again

SuperFireKirby

Got accepted to USF's biomedical program. And my new job is AWESOME. I've got so many good vibes going on, I just don't know what to do with all of them.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FierceDeity

mikey

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 22, 2014, 12:27:40 PMGot accepted to USF's biomedical program. And my new job is AWESOME. I've got so many good vibes going on, I just don't know what to do with all of them.
Perform as a vibrophonist on the side of the street

I'll go kill myself now
unmotivated

fingerz

Looked at the news feed on NSM and what does it say?

news:404 Error!

News_Post_20.PNG - Not Found

Whoever did that, you just made mah day. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Kman96

Oh...hey...so,

I've been pretty homesick lately here at college. I haven't really told anyone but my journal and basically my english class because I'm doing a project on it, but it's been a real problem for me regarding whether I made the right choice to move away for college. However, that being said, there are so many things I would miss if I transferred even after completing the year. But that's not important right now. What's important now is Sonic, the restaurant.

Because my sister also attends college here (she's on her final semester), we normally eat dinner together at her apartment on Friday evenings, and today, after I was essentially done with everything for the day, I was relaxing in my room, watching a video on Derren Brown, because I find him completely fascinating, when I get a text from my sister inviting me to sonic for dinner because she got out of class early.

So I thought it was a little strange, but if you're going to doubt a message from a family member that may or may not be getting you free food, what kind of life are you living? I hadn't eaten, so I took her up on her offer. Unfortunately, I still had like 5 minutes left in the video, and I figured I could wait it out before I headed down the street to meet her. Little did I know that she was just leaving her class, which is only 2 minutes away from my dorm.

"I'm here." "are you coming?"

So, me, without pants or shoes, rush to put clothes on so I can get free food, pack a light bag (I never go anywhere without my bag), and head to the door. I see my sister just outside with a strange look on her face, and I look to her side and I see my mother sitting down on a bench-thing!

"Oh." -Me, upon seeing my mother in person for the first time in over 2 months.

Then I look to my sister's right, and there's a man standing in the dark behind the bike lockers with a video camera aimed in my direction, who can only be my father!

This weekend was our college's Fall Family Weekend, and while our parents insisted they weren't coming down to visit, but my sister and I put up a very convincing argument in the weeks prior as to why they should. So, while I should say that I should have seen their visit coming, I half-heartedly was still not expecting them to come, and I had accepted that as fact (probably thus the "oh").

TL;DR MY FAMILY CAME TO VISIT ME AT COLLEGE OMG SO HAPPIES
Party Hard!
[close]

Maelstrom

^Nice!

I have two college visits today, so wish me luck!

Ruto

My professor showed me the pictures she took in Austria xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Kman96

I finally got the new smash bros :)
Party Hard!
[close]

Maelstrom

Satire
NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—The president of CNN Worldwide, Jeff Zucker, attempted on Wednesday to defuse the brewing controversy over his decision to change the network's official slogan from "The Most Trusted Name in News" to "Holy Crap, We're All Gonna Die."

"This exciting new slogan is just one piece of our over-all rebranding strategy," Zucker said. "Going forward, we want CNN to be synonymous with the threat of imminent death."

He added that the network expected to see strong ratings growth as a result of having the words "Holy Crap, We're All Gonna Die" on-screen twenty-four hours a day.

Part of Zucker's new strategy was on display during Tuesday's edition of the network's signature program, "The Situation Room," in which a visibly ill-at-ease Wolf Blitzer appeared dressed as The Grim Reaper.

"That's a work in progress," Zucker said about Blitzer's makeover. "But once Wolf gets comfortable swinging that scythe, he's going to be amazing."
[close]

Bespinben

!!! !!! !!!
Just discovered a mini-series called "Pokémon Origins" that came out a year ago. Count the next two hours gone already.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

K-NiGhT

I loved origins. Great show.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

I just love the little details it pays attention to. Like using scripts from the game ("you're a million light years away!"), or the fact that Pokémon don't say their names (which is how it's supposed to be).

(Edit: Started Episode 2 just now. Bought a magikarp and fought a super nerd yes!!!!)

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Kman96

This weekend was Kraziness in the Kennel here at Gonzaga. As a part of the drumline, we got to perform on the floor to continue the party atmosphere and show off in front of our fellow students. One of our snare drummer's parents recorded this and uploaded it to YouTube.

Don't mind the noise- it was crazy loud in there (I was wearing earplugs). I am the Crash Cymbals player on the far left in the center of the group.

This weekend was a lot of fun!

(EDIT: Updated post because I found a better quality video of us from the front! Enjoy!)

Quote from: Bespinben on October 27, 2014, 08:38:05 AM!!! !!! !!!
Just discovered a mini-series called "Pokémon Origins" that came out a year ago. Count the next two hours gone already.
Bespinben, I love this, it's like you're reliving the past two years, and we get to all watch you do it! You're like a time-traveller! But, I can't say I'm not curious as to how your mission went. Where did you go?
Party Hard!
[close]