News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 20, 2014, 12:26:39 PMI love that half of NSM is all grown up now so we can all discuss our favorite recreational poisons.

Now y'all just need to get on using other recreational...things(most of which are far less dangerous than alcohol!).

Nah...besides alcoholic beverages give me a weird allergic reaction so I haven't had that much fun with it...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

Alcohol is a pretty good way to put your life down to a coin toss if you know what I mean
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Bubbles on September 20, 2014, 07:47:22 AMIt was! Though at some points I had trouble hearing the music from the cheering (it was even worse than the Zelda one)

Yea the cheering got pretty bad at ours too, but it died down about halfway luckily.  Glad you enjoyed it :D

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 20, 2014, 07:44:55 PMAlcohol is a pretty good way to put your life down to a coin toss if you know what I mean
sure if you are rtard about it :P

So far I've mostly just had various margaritas, tho I gotta say rum + fanta is not bad at all

me irl
[close]

braix

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 20, 2014, 12:26:39 PMI love that half of NSM is all grown up now so we can all discuss our favorite recreational poisons.

Now y'all just need to get on using other recreational...things(most of which are far less dangerous than alcohol!).
I guess I make up the other half
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

My favorite drug is Miralax, the high you get is so intense.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on September 21, 2014, 08:11:24 PMMy favorite drug is Miralax, the high you get is so intense.
Uh... urrrgh...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

braix

OKAY GUYS,
A LITTLE OVER 4 YEARS AND I'LL TURN 18
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

>counting down the days until zoroark is legal
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

I remember when my 18th birthday was coming up.

There was literally a count down to when 'ETF becomes legal'.

Not on here, mind you.