News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Quote from: Dude on July 30, 2014, 11:08:54 AMコングラッチュレーションズ ♪~(´ε` )
Google translate says: Kong latch ~Yu Confederations

wut

However yaaay Slow I'm so happy for you :D I think it went way better than with me (not that I had it bad, but still)

SuperFireKirby

*cough*

But fo cereally Slow, good job. That takes a lot of guts, bro.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Quote from: Bloop on July 30, 2014, 12:04:40 PMGoogle translate says: Kong latch ~Yu Confederations

wut
Take off the last character then.

It's just the s at the end but apparently Google translate can't figure that out lol

Bloop

Quote from: Dude on July 30, 2014, 01:03:41 PMTake off the last character then.

It's just the s at the end but apparently Google translate can't figure that out lol
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh that's what it is
Cool :3

Bubbles

Google translate is so terrible at Japanese translations its actually kind of funny

Bloop

Quote from: Bubbles on July 30, 2014, 02:02:45 PMGoogle translate is so terrible at Japanese translations its actually kind of funny
Same with Latin. And basically most languages.

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 30, 2014, 10:37:14 AMI came out to my dad today. It was so hard. I'm still shaking.

But it was the most liberating thing. It was so liberating. He's totally accepting of it, behind me 100% whatever I am. At the end he cried a little and hugged me and said he was glad we have the sort of relationship where I trust him enough to be honest. Aaugh it's like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Congrats! I'm happy for you :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FierceDeity

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 30, 2014, 10:37:14 AMI came out to my dad today. It was so hard. I'm still shaking.

But it was the most liberating thing. It was so liberating. He's totally accepting of it, behind me 100% whatever I am. At the end he cried a little and hugged me and said he was glad we have the sort of relationship where I trust him enough to be honest. Aaugh it's like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Congrats :D that's really awesome.

Yugi

yosogeratuchiure chiusozu?

I have absolutely no idea how to tell tsu/shi and so/n when it's in text like that.

Clanker37

Hurray! It's only up from here! I'm so very pleased for you!

Dude

konguracchureeshonzu

can you people not read

Roz~

It's ok Dood I understood <3
Also I'm very happy for you Slow, I'm glad your father is being supportive :D
You're my hero
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

I'm going back to college in a week and a half <3
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Lucky D: I wanna get started like now
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Waddle Bro

I'm starting the Finnish high school on the 12th and quitting my summer job the weekend before that.

I've been way too antisocial this summer, kind of hyped for school in that sense