News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

It's only a problem when you have a habit of leaving 25+ tabs open. Just counted: I have 31 open right now.

K-NiGhT

I honestly don't know how good my laptop is? I usually can run minecraft w/Skype and Chrome in the background at ~30 fps, but I really would like to make the frame rate higher, like 60ish. I don't really know much about graphics cards and all that, either :P
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

Quote from: K-NiGhT on May 08, 2014, 12:49:20 PMI honestly don't know how good my laptop is? I usually can run minecraft w/Skype and Chrome in the background at ~30 fps, but I really would like to make the frame rate higher, like 60ish. I don't really know much about graphics cards and all that, either :P
This is really easy to figure out. Go to the start menu, find the program "run" and type "dxdiag" (without quotes) into it. It'll take a minute, but a thing will come up that will tell you processor speed etc. The "display" page has your graphics card under "device" and its specs.

fingerz

Quote from: Olimar12345After discussing it among the staff, duet arrangements will be allowed to be submitted without a solo counterpart. However, we will encourage arrangers to submit solos with their duet arrangements by allowing them to add the counterpart to their submission in addition to the set amount.
This! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Gah I meant to work on submissions more today, but my new zoom microphone came in the mail and it is soooooo nice : D

mebe I'll stay up late tonight and work on subs...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

OH, zoom microphone? You mean like this one?

My friends bought me one of these a few years back and I use it for EVERYTHING now! They're so damn good it's not funny. I even use it to record music from my 3DS 'cause there are some awful soundtracks on YouTube. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

Oooooh yeah, baby!! What did you get it for? :)

Olimar12345

Like "How much did I get it for?" or "What use did I get it for?" haha

fingerz

Right, sorry 'bout that. What are you going to use it for?

Olimar12345

Everything! I'll record rehearsals, performances, practice sessions, you name it! I've already recorded a bunch of solo stuff with it and the quality is gorgeous :J

fingerz

Yeah, I reckon every musician who can afford it should get a zoom microphone of some sort! :D

Maelstrom

I just beat the giant purple mech in chrono trigger with only one character alive after turn 2. Epicness. Best game ever.

fingerz

That game is so fucking hard. But, that doesn't mean I wouldn't buy it if I saw it in the shops. :P

Maelstrom

Quote from: fingerz on May 11, 2014, 03:44:11 PMThat game is so fucking hard. But, that doesn't mean I wouldn't buy it if I saw it in the shops. :P
Chrono trigger? Really? So far, I've only met 3 bosses that gave me game overs, and only 2 repeatedly. (Purple Mech thing and Twin Golems)  I didn't find it that hard, but that might just be me. But it is annoying when you're trying to heal and you select the wrong person or item in your rush before the character dies.