News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I went to go see Kinky Boots on broadway yesterday and it was really great! I think my favorite part about it was that the lead looked like Arthur Darvill, and imagining Rory Williams finding himself as a shoemaker for drag queens was highly amusing

Ruto

Had a nice conversation with an old bear today :D Hahaha we got a bit philosophical/artsy but it was great!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I got my fearless flyer (from Trader Joes) in the mail today after a REALLY long workday!!

They have Kouign Amman pastries and POUTINE!!! I am so going to Trader Joes if I don't have to work past 8!

Clanker37

I left my shitty KFC job to 'concentrate on my studies.' I have never loved freedom more.

Dude

Spoiler
        人人人人人人人
       (イクーーーーー)
        vvvvvvv
(≧ロ≦)
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Dude on February 06, 2014, 06:12:15 PM
Spoiler
        人人人人人人人
       (イクーーーーー)
        vvvvvvv
(≧ロ≦)
[close]
what am I looking at here, exactly?
unmotivated

MasterProX

So I went with my school orchestra today to see the LA Phil perform Tchaikovsky's First Symphony.

The performance was flawless...

MaestroUGC

Were you expecting it to be terrible?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

MasterProX

No, I meant, I didn't expect it to be so good. :P

FierceDeity

I mean...it's the LA goddamn phil. You need to start raising your expectations a little bit :P
One of the times I saw them, they played Pictures At An Exhibition, and it blew my mind. The euphonium playing Bydlo was soooooo gooooood

MasterProX

And after my teacher described how rigorous auditions to get in are... I've basically lost all hope.

"They audition sometimes a hundred people at a time, and they give you sheet music with several of these extremely difficult excerpts that they ask you to play behind a curtain... and if they hear one little thing they don't like even in the first few seconds, they say 'Next!' and send you out," is basically what he said.

FierceDeity

Well I mean, yeah, in order to get into one of the most prestigious orchestras in the world, you're going to have to be one of the best players in the world :P

MasterProX

SlowPokemon

Nebbles' new personal text mmd, it made me smile for some reason that I can't figure out
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

[6:23:56 PM | Edited 6:24:02 PM] Alex Malarky (Dude): s***'s pissing me off again
[6:24:23 PM] manio: he seems to do that with people

manio, you have no idea how much this mmd.