News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Holy crap, how much are you making???  :o

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Isn't he literally in the business of making money?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 20, 2013, 01:59:30 PMHoly crap, how much are you making???  :o
Money. Lots of it. Between $50k and $75k (I don't want to reveal). And I would make more if I was in industry but 1, the experience and learning make up for it and 2, most companies want experience with my (or the other of the Big 4) firms. You make money once you have a degree and have a job.

And with the yearly salary increases, in 5 years I'll be making approx $110k

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 20, 2013, 02:01:42 PMIsn't he literally in the business of making money?
I deal with the reporting of earnings and provide consulting to save money. Woo!

DrP

Also (cause this is important)

I AM LEAVING FOR HELSINKI IN 10 HOURS! (and Chicago and Frankfurt)

(I do have to keep this quiet... but my firm doesn't check here)

It's going to be tons of fun! And it will prime me for my vacation in another month or so!

SuperFireKirby

Been awake for 43 hours straight. Mostly hanging out with Cereal Girl. Still haven't made my official move, but I bought her dinner, a movie ticket, and she's currently wearing my clothes, long story. Next time I see her, I'll finally ask her out.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

I GOT RESULTS!

And they even match the theoretical calculations! The effective range is still something like 1 meter but... anyway.

Waddle Bro

is it wrong that I thought that was like your heartbeat test result for a second

Ruto

Quote from: Jamaha on July 23, 2013, 06:53:27 AMI GOT RESULTS!

And they even match the theoretical calculations! The effective range is still something like 1 meter but... anyway.

I remember using one of those in modern physics lab wayyyyy back XD Or maybe even before.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

DrP

WOOO! More fun things

I got a call from my partner.

I'm going to Portland for 4 days!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

I think I was traumatized by our lack of internet for a few days, but at least I finally beat 3D Dot Game Heroes! :3
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ricky

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 28, 2013, 05:33:04 PMI think I was traumatized by our lack of internet for a few days, but at least I finally beat 3D Dot Game Heroes! :3
You beat it or beat it (got all the trophies)? I've played that game a while ago.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Ricky on July 29, 2013, 06:49:54 AMYou beat it or beat it (got all the trophies)? I've played that game a while ago.
I beat the main story; I still have a long way to go for the trophies.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DrP

I was at REI today buying something for Europe and I noticed something.

Out of the 24 cars in the parking lot (yes, I counted), there were 13 Subarus. (and they were all wagons -- foresters and outbacks)

Outdoor things much?

spitllama

In Central Oregon Subaru Outbacks are almost always driven by outdoorzy hippies... who go 5mph under everywhere.

But yes outdoor things much.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012