News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 11, 2013, 01:24:12 PMBecause I got a warning about this from Kefka, I hope everyone who saw this understands that IT WAS A JOKE and I DO NOT HATE EITHER YUGI OR BLACKDRAGONSLAYER. It should be known that both are participating in my current TWG and are contributing to the game, so of course I appreciate this. I DO NOT HATE EITHER OF THEM and I hope you guys don't think I'm an annoying prick as Kefka seems to.

Let's just avoid making straight up unpleasant comments directly towards other members then, yes?  Whether or not they are a "joke".

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I'd like to take this opportunity to express how much I hate SuperFireKirby.

I mean, first off, Hammer is SO MUCH better than fire, along with almost every other ability that fire has no place in any name, EVER! And he claims to be a Kirby fan? More like a fan of being a jackass!

And seriously what's up with the all caps? I MEAN, WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT? I'll tell you who. A JACKASS.

Seriously, BAN THIS JACKASS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

also, he's a dickbutt who has had the same silly signature image that has meta knight who is definitely not kirby for a long time

b& 4 eva

me irl
[close]

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 11, 2013, 08:54:44 PMalso, he's a dickbutt who has had the same silly signature image that has meta knight who is definitely not kirby for a long time

b& 4 eva
says the person who just said to avoid unpleasant comments, even if it was a joke or not. -_-

MaestroUGC

One of my neighbors has a Mariachi band serenading his mother right now.

I'm not a fan of Mariachi, but this is the greatest thing. I didn't think this was something people actually did.

A/5
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Winter

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 11, 2013, 01:30:26 PMOn my way to getting my new computer, thanks to Winter!

That reminds me...

Spoiler

[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

ETFROXX

SIGNED THE LEASE ON A HOUSE YESTERDAY. NO MORE MOTEL LIVING.

...STARTING NEXT WEEK. :D

MaestroUGC

I'm assuming you two are renting, then?

If so congratulations.

SuperFireKirby

A house? Ouch, that's hurting me right in my money senses.

Renting houses in expainsive in Florida anyways. Prolly not as much in a place where corn is 90% of the population, but still.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 13, 2013, 11:59:37 AMSIGNED THE LEASE ON A HOUSE YESTERDAY. NO MORE MOTEL LIVING.

...STARTING NEXT WEEK. :D
Congrats ETF! I knew you could do it (and many others as well)!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Ah, nothing like the prospect of paying hundreds of dollars a month in rent, utilities, other assorted bills and food.

Bubbles

I just cleaned out my savings box (I'm not sure if that something everyone has, but its a plastic box that my family stores things about me to remember in) and I found a paper from kindergarten/first grade where you fill in certain questions and then go back at the end of the year and answer them again. One asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, and in the space I wrote "cake". Then at the bottom of the paper was another space (I guess this was filled in at the end of the school year) that said "What was your favorite/least favorite part of the school year?" and I wrote "I am not a cake yet"

i havent changed much

SlowPokemon

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies announced. Even if it's only for eShop, I'm still excited. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

ETF!  I'm so happy for you right now!!!  :D