News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

While I was in class today, my boyfriend ate skittles and saved all the red ones for me. :3

spitllama

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 13, 2013, 01:16:01 PMNew Pope!

That article was literally updated within two seconds of the reveal. I was flabbergasted.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Just learned that I won a scholarship of $500. Doesn't seem like it's much but hey, it's still $500. :)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on March 13, 2013, 04:18:25 PMBubbles is long, dark and attractive. She has tall reddish hair and prefers long walks on the beach and/or trips up to Alaska to meet strangers on a once and a lifetime vacation. Her drawing addiction has taken her life by storm and propelled her into partnership with one of the *AHEM* collest writers on this forum for a sekwit project, and she has such a big heart that she falls in love and proposes to people without letting them kno first.

But it's ok, because it's BUBBLES! :DDDDDD
amen

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

Yayyy now that I have a good enough computer, I can finally play GC and Wii games on it!

Weeeeee

Pit0010

I'm going to melbourne to watch Sarah Chang play violin! :D
And plus I might see Fingerz!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Pit0010 on March 15, 2013, 06:44:25 PMI'm going to melbourne to watch Sarah Chang play violin! :D
And plus I might see Fingerz!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!

Yeah, I wanna see Fingerz irl D:

Bubbles

"I watch you wipe your butt daily. You can call me Voldemort; we're there. We've reached that point."

Kmann I cant stop

SuperFireKirby

Currently in a Super 8 motel in Orlando with 7 other people. Going to Orlando Megacon tommorrow and and Sunday, should be pretty fun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 15, 2013, 07:22:36 PM"I watch you wipe your butt daily. You can call me Voldemort; we're there. We've reached that point."

Kmann I cant stop
YES!!!!
You watched it!!!!

I knew you would love it :3 <3 <3
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

I CAN FINALLY UPLOAD MY ARRANGMENTS TO YOUTUBE!

And here's a normal sentence so I'm not breaking any rules.

SuperFireKirby

So I decided to go to Megacon cosplaying as super gay Amon. I became best friends with the Cabbage Merchant thanks to our mutual hate for the avatar. Also I got flipped off by Korra after calling her and Bo Lin a bastard.

Good times.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles