News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Mashi on February 23, 2013, 08:50:13 PMPardonnez-moi?  Alors, un homme qui n'est pas blanche ne peut pas e^tre d'Europe?  Ainsi je n'ai pas la peau blanche, je ne peut pas e^tre Belge?  Il ne me plait pas!
Vraiment M. Mashi. J'ai lu ta phrase et je visais beaucoup de méprises. j'ai tapé trop lentement.

TheZeldaPianist275

I just went camping.  We got to storm a castle  :D

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 24, 2013, 03:21:21 PMI just went camping.  We got to storm a castle  :D
As a paladin, I storm castles every day. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

As a composer, I perform is castles very seldomly.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Wrydryn

Got the acceptance letter for my first choice college! I was able to get into the nursing program after all! This is also doubly wonderful because it's also my birthday today!

Nebbles

Quote from: Wrydryn on February 25, 2013, 04:03:05 PMGot the acceptance letter for my first choice college! I was able to get into the nursing program after all! This is also doubly wonderful because it's also my birthday today!

Happy birthday, and congratulations!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

Did anyone else imagine him nursing a baby?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

well, boys are capable of nursing babies...

Wrydryn

Well it's always a career option for me!

spitllama

Congrats Wry. That's very exciting. Nursing schools are so competitive.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 24, 2013, 09:09:32 PMAs a paladin, I storm castles every day. :P

XD for me, it's a relatively new and awesome experience.  Twenty foot wall + eight foot tall ladder + determined Scouts + Polish flag = castle stormed.  It was AWESOME.

Bubbles

I was sitting in homeroom when I realized I had to make up a test first thing first period. I forgot to get the notes from my friend, but I took it anyway

I got a 100 8)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 25, 2013, 07:21:54 PMXD for me, it's a relatively new and awesome experience.  Twenty foot wall + eight foot tall ladder + determined Scouts + Polish flag = castle stormed.  It was AWESOME.
The poor defenders were hopelessly outnumbered (I think it's much more fun when the numbers are almost equal :P)??

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 25, 2013, 08:24:34 PMI was sitting in homeroom when I realized I had to make up a test first thing first period. I forgot to get the notes from my friend, but I took it anyway

I got a 100 8)
Ah, well done. Well done, Bubbles!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

I was invited to a Layton group on Skype and everyone on there is really nice and such sweethearts and just ahhh ;A; I'm so glad I joined