News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on February 16, 2013, 01:36:18 PMblueflower999 has informed me that I've become a Nintendo Nocturne as of this post!!!
Whatever that is!
Yaaay. Hopefully I'll be next. ;)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pit0010

Hahah still a long way for me .____.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Bubbles

My health teacher's grading system is so great :D The second she grades something, she immediately hands it back to you. So when I was absent, she had a list of projects/homework assignments that I needed to finish. The problem was, she never gave me any instructions on them, just saying things like "The rest of the kids went online and wrote a paragraph on an article they found. You need to do that too". So I was stressing out about it because she expected it last week, but I just checked online and apparently, according to her gradebook, I handed both projects in and got 100s on both of them. So Im just going to...not mention it :D

Im an A+ student right here

SlowPokemon

I had a COMPLETE flake for an English teacher in 10th grade. She sent us home with our quizzes over Christmas break without entering them in the gradebook. So we all got zeros and had to bring our quizzes back to get the grade. Except like half the class had emptied out their backpacks over break and thrown out the quizzes. So she's just like "okay tell me what you got"

I was like "uhm...hmm, pretty sure I got a 70 on one" (totally failed it) "and a 95 on the other one" (like a B or something).

I ended up with a 90 first semester soleley because of that XD she was so ditsy.

Oh, and Mashi if you're reading this, she's married to the singing history teacher.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Crap I'm Coneria Concert now.

*goes bankai on everyone*

ETFROXX

I finally got my letter!

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

I just accidentaly found Dude's youtube acount...

...after I sent him a polite pm begging him to give me the sheet music for a song XD

SlowPokemon

DX HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU IT WAS HIM

Dude

I'M SORRY, I CAN'T KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT.

Bubbles

SLOW YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS

Mashi

SlowPokemon's amazing compositions.

SlowPokemon

^That comment

<3

Also Jub3r7 is on Skype!!!!

blueflower999

Whenever I come on early in the mornings like this, I'm often the only one on. I guess that's because I live in EST and often have a few minutes to come on here before I go to school.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jamaha

Oh, what is this? A job interview tomorrow?

I posted this optimistically in the Made mah day topic but we'll see whether it gets moved to the Rant thread tomorrow.