News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Quote from: universe-X on June 15, 2011, 01:12:49 PMWow, no one posted in here on the 14th...

maybe we do have lives...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 15, 2011, 11:24:59 AMSLOW SLOW SLOW. MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER. The yin to my yang. The one that understands Jordanese. You're an excellent friend. You encourage me in everything I do and I love you for that. Margaret is the luckiest person ever to have you as a friend. AND SO AM I. Also, your sense of humour is the best.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

I get to see a cute boy on webcam. Besides Kefka and Wry.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Roz~

Quote from: universe-X on June 16, 2011, 02:19:17 PMSlow, I hope you're starting to see why America's men complain about marriage.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

universe-X

The Forever Alone guy always has a point ;)

Dude

ETFROXX

universe-X

ETFROXX

I WISH. I SO FUCKING WISH.

No.

SuperFireKirby

Uhhhhhhhhh.....this guy?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!