News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

As much as I love Layton music, I HATE Mysterious Flower and I have no idea why Level-5 didn't just let Tomohito Nishiura write his own ending theme. It's true that for Diabolical Box, Unwound Future, and Last Specter, other peoples' songs worked very well, but this one was just awful. The ending of Miracle Mask was beautiful and touching, and then you have this stupid bouncy, cheery song that doesn't fit either with the tone of the game or the tone of any music composed by Nishiura in the game. It's my biggest pet peeve about Miracle Mask, and I like to pretend it doesn't exist.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Pretend its an epilogue of the epilogue and they're all taking a trip to the beach. Its really good then :P

SlowPokemon

It's still my least favorite song in a Layton game ever @_@ even viewing it as music I really hate it. Still, at least the American version doesn't have vocals. The vocal versions of Iris, Time Travel, and Paxmaveiti were really good and better than the American-edited instrumental versions, but this one was equally bad.

That's just my opinion, though; obviously someone liked it if they used it in the game.

FSM-Reapr

My favorite Let's Players are making another versus!!! :D

Mmd.

Bubbles

Dear NSM,

I regret to inform you that Olimar12345 has the ability to grow an afro, and a rather great one at that. Despite this fact he still remains short-haired. I do hope you converse with him in hopes of convincing him otherwise.

Best regards,
Bubbles7689

FSM-Reapr

g4it olimar

I am happy to announce that I have the coolest almost-a-mother-in-law in the world.

Bubbles

My current grades (% out of 100)

I cant stop laughing this is great XD

Zunawe

My first grade in my English was an extra credit assignment. Our system is based on points. If there's a 10 point assignment and you get 9 points on it, your grade is a 90%. The total possible points adds up, and the total number of points you have adds up as well.

Anyway, the reason I explained all that was because an extra credit assignment has to be put in as x number of points out of 0 possible. My grade was 999999999999999...% for a while. I took a picture.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

GaryOak

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

FSM-Reapr

I understand everything those tickets say. :3

Pretty good seats, I usually go to the 4th row in there, if there are seats available.

EDIT: LMAO they spelled "proudly" wrong!!! xD

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

I have no idea how it rounded out to 12 XD

GaryOak

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 04, 2013, 09:01:10 AMI understand everything those tickets say. :3

Pretty good seats, I usually go to the 4th row in there, if there are seats available.

EDIT: LMAO they spelled "proudly" wrong!!! xD

Yea :D it also says "ei kameroita, nauhureita, laseraeita". I WILL DEFINITELY BRING MY LASERS NOW
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SlowPokemon

MassiveMayhem asked me to be his valentine, which is enough in itself, but then this:

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on February 04, 2013, 05:45:32 PMI asked my girlfriend for the funsies and she goes "lol"
So yeah. I told her, fine I'll ask Jordan.
She goes, "Who's Jordan?"
and I said "THE LOVE OF MY FUCKING LIFE THAT'S WHO"