News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

solution: pikachu hat on top of the top hat

Kman96

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 29, 2013, 04:57:21 PMsolution: pikachu hat on top of the top hat
It doesn't work that way, Waddle. and besides, hats aren't allowed in the Capitol Building... :(
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 29, 2013, 08:28:56 PMGuys
http://www.youtube.com/user/HowToBasic/videos?view=0
I've found my new favorite youtuber
"How To Blow Up a Watermelon"

:D

D: But I like eating them...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EFitTrainr

My new avatar is the sex.
I like food.

Yugi

blueflower999

How to open a door with a toaster.
...My life is complete.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

You know one of the things I love the MOST about being on this Internship? The entire city is on a hill, and in order to get to each place I need to be, I have to walk up and down the hill (wearing my stylish Top hat, of course) just about all day long. Now what's so exciting about walking up and down a hill? Well I'll tell you.

I plug in my earphones and listen to music the entire journey, so I don't have to listen to the obnoxious noises of city folk and street disturbances, but it's not the journey itself- it's what I listen to.

I've made it habit that whenever I walk up and down the hill, I always listen to "The Usual Scenery" from Melancholy, because it always portrays that monologue-like feel that each episode brings with Kyon walking up the hill to school each morning. It makes me imagine that I'm almost in his footsteps, as I make my journey from the top of the hill to the bottom (and vice versa).

It's a special feeling that is one of the coolest, I think, that I will get to experience on this visit to the Capitol.
Party Hard!
[close]

ETFROXX

So. Little backstory here. K. My roomie and I have bunk beds, she's top bunk and I'm bottom.

Okay so last night I woke up in the middle of the night and was having a hard time getting back to sleep. At like 4:30 AM I was just laying there playing pokemon and suddenly, in a very raspy creepy voice, my roommate says "I have a question."

._.

Me: "What?"
Roomie: "What year did we take a picture of that.. god?"
Me: "What god?"
Roomie: *hangs head down from bunk* "Y'know, that one in greek mythology.. *mumble* Zekrom..?"
Me: "I don't know..?"
Roomie: "I could word that better, I'll think of a better way to word it later."
Me: "Okay..?"

Sadly. It took me about 5-10 minutes after that to realize that regardless of how that question was worded it made absolutely no sense.

So yeah, roomie was sleep talking. It was funny when I told her about it today.

Waddle Bro

SHE WAS OBVIOUSLY TALKING ABOUT ZEUS GEEZ DON'T YOU GUYS KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT GREEK MYTHOLOGY

Shadoninja

Zekrom is my favourite Greek God.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles

So shado just gave me one of the greatest birthday presents evar but idk if Im allowed to share it :DDDD

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 30, 2013, 12:14:14 PMSo shado just gave me one of the greatest birthday presents evar but idk if Im allowed to share it :DDDD

You can share it I just wanted to make sure that you got it first.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles

Yay
Quote from: Shadoninja on January 30, 2013, 12:03:41 PM[GBA] Pokémon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire - "Ruby Board" MIDI MUS PDF ZIP

:D

I'm listening to the midi on loop right now <3

SlowPokemon

I LOVE that game, and that song. Thanks so much Shado!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.