News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I'M COMPOSING AGAIN. GUYS THIS IS HUGE FOR ME.

Composing music has been feeling rather distant as of late and I couldn't get inspiration for it. It was so bad I have been really freaking out about going to college for that. All of a sudden, inspiration is back and I'm doing just fine. It's a huge relief, I thought for a while there I wasn't cut out for writing music.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Lol there's a two hour delay tomorrow because of a CHANCE of snow tonight. It's freaking 43 degrees F outside and people are panicking. I must say, I love Georgia.

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 17, 2013, 01:46:41 PMLol there's a two hour delay tomorrow because of a CHANCE of snow tonight. It's freaking 43 degrees F outside and people are panicking. I must say, I love Georgia.
I think that Shadow and I would laugh our asses off in the lower 48 at all the complaints about "cold temperatures." Hell, I'd go shirtless in Arizona at like 60 degree F weather, and people might just think I'm a loon. no, srsly, its like 60 in my house most days, so I'd be used to it...too bad I don't go to the lower 48 very often... :(
Party Hard!
[close]

Winter

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 17, 2013, 01:46:41 PMLol there's a two hour delay tomorrow because of a CHANCE of snow tonight. It's freaking 43 degrees F outside and people are panicking. I must say, I love Georgia.

It's like that here too...

Too bad it doesn't work that way for jobs >.<

Shadoninja

6 C? Bitches please. They can't start complaining with such wussy temperatures.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

I know and all the news channels are freaking out and not covering anything except like a tiny snowfall "STAY INSIDE DANGEROUS CONDITIONS"

Bitch please I lived in Michigan

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 17, 2013, 03:34:43 PMI know and all the news channels are freaking out and not covering anything except like a tiny snowfall "STAY INSIDE DANGEROUS CONDITIONS"

Bitch please I lived in Michigan
THIS JUST IN: A SINGLE SNOWFLAKE HAS FALLEN IN GEORGIA! STOCK UP ON NON-PERISHABLES, BATTERIES AND WARM BLANKETS! HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE. ITS GOIMG TO BE A BLOODBATH.

Kman96

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 17, 2013, 04:18:21 PMTHIS JUST IN: A SINGLE SNOWFLAKE HAS FALLEN IN GEORGIA! STOCK UP ON NON-PERISHABLES, BATTERIES AND WARM BLANKETS! HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE. ITS GOIMG TO BE A BLOODBATH.

You see me and Shadowkirby just walking around a ghost town in thin jackets, and we're looking at the fools in down coats, etc...like really?
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 17, 2013, 04:18:21 PMTHIS JUST IN: A SINGLE SNOWFLAKE HAS FALLEN IN GEORGIA! STOCK UP ON NON-PERISHABLES, BATTERIES AND WARM BLANKETS! HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE. ITS GOIMG TO BE A BLOODBATH.
Your avatar matches what you said compleatly.

Bubbles

For Christmas I got a how-to-draw-manga book. I've got a couple already, so I just added it to my collection. Im trying to draw something right now, so I opened to the back to look in the index when I saw A COMPLETE TUTORIAL ON HOW TO COLOR IN PHOTOSHOP <3

Now I'm motivated to finish this. Be prepared for moar art! >:D

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 17, 2013, 07:48:22 PMFor Christmas I got a how-to-draw-manga book. I've got a couple already, so I just added it to my collection. Im trying to draw something right now, so I opened to the back to look in the index when I saw A COMPLETE TUTORIAL ON HOW TO COLOR IN PHOTOSHOP <3

Now I'm motivated to finish this. Be prepared for moar art! >:D
YAY! Now you can work on pichuke, right?

Bubbles

YESSS AND APPARENTLY THE ENTIRE BOOK IS ON HOW TO MAKE DIGITAL ART <3333 YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM

I should really look at these when I get them XD

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 17, 2013, 07:51:53 PMYESSS AND APPARENTLY THE ENTIRE BOOK IS ON HOW TO MAKE DIGITAL ART <3333 YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM

I should really look at these when I get them XD
DOEET.

Yugi

Working on my sprites and arrangments like a boss right now.

ETFROXX

I got a pillow pet today!

I named him Frederick. :3