Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

SuperFireKirby

FOOTS ARE A PRETTY PRIVATE THING, YOU KNOW.WHY DO YOU THINK WE ALWAYS CONCEAL THEM WITHIN SHOES?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Toby

SFK got it!!

Heh, you guys thought it was something else!!

Waddle Bro

I got it first!!! D:<

Toby

Now that I think about it, I'm a little worried about this one part.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 06, 2013, 10:00:16 AMNow that I think about it, I'm a little worried about this one part.
Considering that there's a palm tree and several fly wings, I'm not too worried. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

We got the puppies today! They're already named, which I'm kinda angry about, especially since they named the whole litter after southern names. I mean, their names are Belle and Bobby Joe. Bobby Joe -.- They scratched up my arms but I dont care because theyre so CUUUTTEEE!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 06, 2013, 12:48:28 PMWe got the puppies today! They're already named, which I'm kinda angry about, especially since they named the whole litter after southern names. I mean, their names are Belle and Bobby Joe. Bobby Joe -.- They scratched up my arms but I dont care because theyre so CUUUTTEEE!
Hehehe; our puppy's (she's quite big now, although not quite a year old yet; possibly a Boxer-English Mastiff mix) name is Lilly, but sometimes we call her Lilly Belle, among other names.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Clanker37

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 06, 2013, 12:48:28 PMWe got the puppies today! They're already named, which I'm kinda angry about, especially since they named the whole litter after southern names. I mean, their names are Belle and Bobby Joe. Bobby Joe -.- They scratched up my arms but I dont care because theyre so CUUUTTEEE!
DAAAAAWWWW. Pics please.

And Bobby Joe xD

Bubbles

Theyre sleeping right now and I dont want to wake them, but Ill post a link to their adoption page when they make it. You guys should totes adopt them

Dude

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 08, 2013, 02:17:58 PMI thought it was a trading card announcement

I was horribly wrong

But I dont think theyre quite done with gen 5. From the trailer, it loooks like the new games are going to be a mix of the traditional games with something like Colosseum. I dont think this game is gen 6, but just another gen 5 game with these 5 gen 6 pokemon in it. Thats the same main character design from black, isnt it?

Also, almost all of them look like Fakemon. Actually Im waiting for another announcement saying that everyone is gullible and that theres no gen 6. Fenniken is the only one that looks like an actual pokemon, while the others look like what people created for Oshawott and the other unova starters when they only released their profiles

At first I thought Y (X?) was a moose and I started laughing XD That wouldve been great
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 08, 2013, 02:18:36 PMshit shit shit

am i allowed to delele this because I posted it in the wrong thread?

Im such a dumbass
Best.

Bubbles

Quote from: Dude on January 08, 2013, 05:07:58 PMBest.
:(

But today I told my friend about Pokemon X and Y, and shes starting to get interested in Pokemon :D She used to watch the show or had one game or something, but she couldnt remember. She told me that she remembers a black legendary pokemon with yellow cheeks and spots on its ears. It took me a while to realize what she was talking about, but it was still cute that shes trying <3

spitllama

Wait. What Pokemon was she talking about? I can't figure it out. Is it actually legendary cause I can't think of any that look like that.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

:P It was Umbreon. At least she tried