News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 24, 2012, 03:08:17 PMRainbow Dash shirt get!  :D
Unless it's an R-Dash 5000 shirt, there ain't no point to it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Clanker37

Today I got a new computer screen and wireless mouse and keyboard. I can see NSM in beautiful HD! :D

IT'S SO PRETTIFUL! :D

FSM-Reapr

PokeRemixStudio uploaded a video!!! :D

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Got a Doctor Who shirt for Christmas.

DOCTOR WHO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL TONIGHT AT 9 PM EST!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

^Recording it :J also I got my dad this model of the tardus that floats and spins using magnets-He's much more into it than I am :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Olimar12345

Whoops.. sry, I couldn't remember the acronym xD

Zunawe

Got a new Trombone. Yay music.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

SuperFireKirby

OSWINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

THANK YOU STEVEN MOFFAT. YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS PRESENT.

FSM-Reapr

I taught my father-in-law competitive Pokemon battling.

I managed to convince him that I don't play silly children's games, but badass strategy games.

I taught him to count how much damage would Slowbro with 328 base Special Attack hits a Hitmontop(assuming it's a Rapid Spin set and therefore it has 256 Special Defense and 304 HP) with a Scald(that has 30% chance of getting burn and halving Hitmontop's attack) that has 120 power after STAB.

Yeah, I've started playing hardcore.

Kman96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 25, 2012, 10:54:47 PMOSWINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

THANK YOU STEVEN MOFFAT. YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS PRESENT.
OH MY GOD SHADOWKIRBY AND I JUST WATCHED THAT AND WE ARE GOING NUTS.

WE LOVED IT. SO HARD. AND I AM MOST EXCITE FOR THE UP COMING SEASON IN APRIL.
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

I saw it. The story plant was a bit odvious though.

SuperFireKirby

I hate it when things are odvious.