News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

Quote from: Kman96 on December 05, 2012, 07:54:44 PMThis made my day. YOLO in Spanish.

This is awesome.

On a different topic, had my first concert of the school year yesterday.  It went... alright, I guess. :D

Roz~

Oh my god Distant Worlds was so awesome! Every single penny I spent to be able to see that show was worth it. <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bubbles

Last night I went to a Dickens Festival in my town and there was a guy on the street playing Professor Layton songs on an accordian that were altered to sound like christmas songs. I wanted to talk to him but my friends wouldnt let me :/ It was still awesome though

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

I recognized some of them, then there were a few I didnt know but Im sure they were Professor Layton since they had the same style (the staccato in the bass) despite being rearranged. He played Layton's Theme, St. Mystere's Theme, and Iris (those were the only ones I recognized). They were slightly altered with sleigh bells in the background, which everyone knows makes it christmas music :P He had a guitar and bass player with him, but I was focused on the accordian

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

Got tickets to see Muse next Feb.

AWWWWWW YEA

GONNA BE SICK

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

I so hope this would come to Europe.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 11, 2012, 11:53:51 PMGot tickets to see Muse next Feb.

AWWWWWW YEA

GONNA BE SICK
AWWWWWW YEAHHHHH. My friend's dad works at the venue Muse is playing at down here, so 'll be able to get tickets super cheap.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Kman96

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 12, 2012, 05:46:11 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! So AWESOME!
Party Hard!
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 12, 2012, 05:46:11 AM

I heard they plan to localize it to both NA and EU, and they also plan to localize Ace Attorney 5 as well! Hopefully it's true, I really want to play those games.

Nebbles

You heard it's being localized? Where? I hope it's true too ahhh
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

I don't remember where exactly since it's been a little while ago, but I remember they said they probably would. It was in an interview I think? But yeah it said that there's a lot of hype for AA5, and the Layton games usually are well-received. so there wasn't any reason to not release those games here. I guess time will tell if it's true or not.

Nebbles

I hope so... I need the PL vs AA crossover so badly....
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel