News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

So the adorable cat that has been on my doorstep dissapeared after the hurricane, but I just hope hes ok. This is him trying to get into my house :3

I miss him already, but this picture is so cute

Wrydryn

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 29, 2012, 09:59:52 AMI am so jelly. Pics please.

Excuse the terrible quality please.

Roz~

So no one came to our house yet for Halloween, which means I'll have a ton of candies to eat starting tonight. Huehuehuehue :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

Save some for the Tinychat party! ;)

Roz~

I don't think I need to save them. =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Zunawe

I don't even know if we got candy. Halloween was extremely unimportant this year for the people around here.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

ETFROXX

I'm tryin' to get ahold of shadowkirby. But nooooooooooooo, look who doesn't answer their phone now!

Bubbles

Since the state officially moved trick or treating to monday here, apparently you can get FINED for trick or treating tonight. Thats ridiculous and is probably just social media lies, but either way we havent gotten any people tonight

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles

Im supposed to be cleaning my room so probably not. Do you have any idea about how late you'll stay on?

FSM-Reapr

Long.

PAAAAAAAAAARTYYYYYYYYYYY

Bubbles

FSM-Reapr

Just some random battle I had with my test team :3 Against a noob.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou3703462

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 01, 2012, 08:15:24 AMJust some random battle I had with my test team :3 Against a noob.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou3703462
Nice! I just started playing on Pokemon Showdown, I haven't actually made a personal team yet but I made a team that was randomly rolled for a Lotto Tournament I'm in. We should battle sometime once I get a team set.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.