News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

^I need one of those. a haircut I mean. Actually, a tiki pikachu would be awesome as well.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Ya I think it's really cute : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Worlds-2012-Plush-Pikachu-Tiki-Mask-Mint-Bag-/160862721588

And yeah haircuts are amazing. Wonder why I only cut my hair once a year haha
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Yeah, I need a haircut too... especially since I leave for school next Sunday.

MasterProX

New violin bow finally was delivered to my house earlier today.

Greatest bow ever.

universe-X

ok that looks so sexy

Kman96

Draw me like one o' dem French Bows ;)
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

^Speaking of which, I've been making a habit of jumping on the hoods of my friends cars right before they're about to drive away and shouting "DRAW ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRENCH GIRLS." in a super manly voice while in that pose. I amuse myself a bit too much sometimes, I think.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

I got rid of my crutches today! Yay! Surprisingly fast! :D Although, I have to take it easy.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 15, 2012, 10:33:49 PM^Speaking of which, I've been making a habit of jumping on the hoods of my friends cars right before they're about to drive away and shouting "DRAW ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRENCH GIRLS." in a super manly voice while in that pose. I amuse myself a bit too much sometimes, I think.

HAHA! Dude, yes!  This sounds like something my friends would do.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Jub3r7

THERE'S A CRAZY MAN ON MY CAR, THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD TIME TO DRIVE REALLY FAST AND RUN HIM OVER. D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

Lol. When they ask you to stop, next time stand on top of the hood and yell "I'm the king of the world!"
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

ETFROXX

Moving in like 2 hours. :)

FSM-Reapr

I got a ring that's gonna trap me forever.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Dude

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 17, 2012, 02:55:59 AMTHAT BABY IS SO CUTE OMG MY OVARIES ARE GLOWING.
I can't stop laughing. XD

spitllama

So parents won this at a winery and now I have a new dorm sound system! I wonder if they'll make me cover up the Bud Light references? ???

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012