News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

I'd upload it to show you guys but the student thought he could have played a lot better xD Also it takes forever to upload anything on this internet.

But it was so awesome to watch! :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MasterProX

First day of high school today.  Was retarded.

Anyway, I don't have any classes with my best friend, unfortunately.  However, in "advanced orchestra", I'm somehow in the "advanced advanced orchestra" and my friend is in the "advanced intermediate orchestra" (I think it's just because I have orchestra for fourth period and his is for first).  The teacher (a guy I knew from my previous school) also passed out some sheet music to learn so we can determine whether we'd be in the "advanced advanced" or the "advanced intermediate" orchestra.  The sheet music is really easy, so if my friend DOES play the song good enough, he'll be moved into the "advanced advanced" orchestra with me, also messing up his schedule, causing him to have all the same classes as me.

This is nice.

Kman96

Quote from: MasterProX on August 14, 2012, 08:45:56 PMFirst day of high school today.  Was retarded.

It does that.
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: MasterProX on August 14, 2012, 08:45:56 PMFirst day of high school today.  Was retarded.
Quote from: Kman96 on August 14, 2012, 08:56:53 PMIt does that.
He forgot to mention it'll get better, though.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Zunawe

All my band buddies are good enough to get into our audition band, so I've never had that problem. I do have problems with not knowing people in other classes. This year's been better. Only Spanish and Econ are missing friends.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 14, 2012, 09:01:54 PMHe forgot to mention it'll get better, though.

Did I...? ::)
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

So guys
Supposedly
I'm a hipster now.
I like food.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: shadowkirby on August 14, 2012, 09:36:11 PMSo guys
Supposedly
I'm a hipster now.
I think it's the glasses.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DrP

Supposedly
I'm a hipster now.
And you just ruined it. You can't be one now.

As you can tell, I'm not a hipster. Being a hipster is so... mainstream.

Ruto

Quote from: DrP on August 14, 2012, 10:46:00 PMAnd you just ruined it. You can't be one now.

As you can tell, I'm not a hipster. Being a hipster is so... mainstream.

XDDDDDDDD...I can find photo proof!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

I really like seeing myself improve on piano much quicker than I used to :D Makes me feel confident.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Supposedly
I'm a hipster now.
Has Doctor Who suddenly become obscure underground indie folk rock? Because if not, I think you're safe.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

What have you been playing Nebbles?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

lol People in stores have stopped asking for my ID! Apparently I look like I'm 22! XD

Made mah day.

Roz~

Haircut get yes
My hair was way too long. I am now satisfied. Also I'll get a Tiki Pikachu <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.