News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Do you have $1500? -__-

Anyway, it's not like he made that decision before seeing my stuff first...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

With the money you make!  And that's what I was implying ._.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on July 31, 2012, 09:03:53 PMDo you have $1500? -__-

Anyway, it's not like he made that decision before seeing my stuff first...

You're really good at violin, Ruto! ^_^ And if it's half as good as that dying rose pic or those violins (that one was amazing), I'm sure you'll be fine!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Your pictures are really pretty Ruto. You need to get the professional grade stuff! You deserve it (Maybe I'll go like all your photos now! hahaha)

You should just make him pay you in a photography lens or something.

Ruto

Hahaha, thanks guys. I'd really like a new lens but I seriously don't have that kind of cash XD (Maybe if I worked full time? :() I'm still thinking about whether I should accept money for it too. Anyway no one needs to send hundreds of notifications to my phone or anything...lol...

Also thanks for the awsm gif, Kefka XD I'll cancel that bolt of lightning...now to use it ad nauseum!!!

Mwahahaha!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

the_last_sheikah

I just bought an NES with 16 games and 3 controlers, for $40.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

...LUCKY YOU!!! However, have you tested those games?

SlowPokemon

Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack arrived! :D Brand new, $5.49 :D

universe-X

^You could've downloaded the whole thing online :o

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on August 02, 2012, 01:23:01 PM^You could've downloaded the whole thing online :o

No shit. I've had it for years. But I figured for that price, why not support the artists? And it's a neat collectors thing.

blueflower999

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on August 02, 2012, 11:28:02 AMI just bought an NES with 16 games and 3 controlers, for $40.

Which games? I have quite a few myself.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 02, 2012, 02:02:59 PMNo shit. I've had it for years. But I figured for that price, why not support the artists? And it's a neat collectors thing.
Ahh, I see, lol. Idk, my motto is "If you can get it for free, there's no sense in paying." :P

SuperFireKirby

Piracy, because people don't deserve money for things they've spent countless hours on and put tons of hard work into creating.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

That's just my take on free shit :P

Got to show off my taekwondo skills in front of a jujitsu class today, never felt so exhilarated.