News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I just....it didn't do it for me, I found it incredibly predictable and the later books entire focused on a love triangle which is never a good thing unless you're a teenage girl or it's done incredibly well ;PPP
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

High Five for episode five of Legend of Korra.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Slow's pm mmd. Thank you <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

My phone loves making huge pics and since I haven't changed it yet, here's the imgur-link!
http://imgur.com/G4sAL

It's actually really nice to play on, even though my wallet is bleeding :'(
I'm completely broke now... :-\

Wrydryn

Get out on the street and earn some money as a sidewalk musician then!

SuperFireKirby

^Totally doing that if I ever move out of the surburbs.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

I earned 22,30 euros by doing that(for fun).

DrP

So I was Target shopping for one of those Swedish Exercise balls (the ones they use in Pilates) for my bad back (yes, this is common knowledge) to help with my physical therapy, but I was only planning on spending about $25.

I also saw an awesome v neck shirt and what we call out here a "bro tank", which I put in my basket (because I thought... what the hell).

Anyways, the total in my basket was $45, but when I got to the register, the lady scanned everything and I paid without looking at the display.

By the time I got to my car, I looked at the receipt and I saw that the Exercise Ball didn't scan in, so my total bill was $24!!! I GOT A FREE EXERCISE BALL!! Thank you Target!

SuperFireKirby

Meh, I went to Target today as well. A pack of socks, a striped t shirt, and a plaid button-down shirt cost $39. Not cool.

spitllama

Apparently today was Target day... I also went and got a new alarm clock.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fabbemannen

Fun fact: There's at least 3 instruments in the picture I posted on my new midi-piano
Quote from: DrP on July 16, 2012, 09:46:16 PMSwedish Exercise balls
had no idea that they were Swedish D:

Ruto

Hahaha I didn't know that either xD I just see them on TV.

I remember my older sis getting one of those. Then Saria looks at it and asks "do you run on it?" because the term exercise ball reminds her of the hamster ones^^

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

^That's what my doctor said. The probably originated in Sweden.

Roz~

I wonder if I'm gonna like shopping at Target. Guess I'll see in 2013.

Also bf got me awsm birthday presents, including the Zelda backpack I wanted to buy and awesome Zelda earrings, and I'll (finally) be able to buy a 3DS with the money I got.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.