News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: spitllama on July 03, 2012, 09:26:20 AMA kid from my college made it into a Volkswagen commercial!

Why do you call college students kids? Just interested.

SlowPokemon

Because they're far from adults.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Just asked. You Americanos know college better then me.

spitllama

@Zunawe- He was apparently told to lose, but the cover-up for his case is that he was "being jostled in the car and couldn't solve as fast."

@FSM- It just came out that way. No reason. "Guy" may have been more appropriate.

Golfs are pretty cool. As much crap as I'd take for owning a hybrid, it may be worth it someday. They're pretty fun to drive.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on July 03, 2012, 09:59:55 AM@Zunawe- He was apparently told to lose, but the cover-up for his case is that he was "being jostled in the car and couldn't solve as fast."

@FSM- It just came out that way. No reason. "Guy" may have been more appropriate.

Golfs are pretty cool. As much crap as I'd take for owning a hybrid, it may be worth it someday. They're pretty fun to drive.
Are you calling a Golf a hybrid???

You, good sir, are sorely mistaken.

The Golf comes in the normal 2.5L 170HP engine, the 2.0L 140HP TDI Engine, the 2.0L 4C 200HP TSI Engine under the GTI name (the one in the Audi A4... and other VWs) and the 2.6L V6 with 4MOTION AWD found in the Golf R

The only hybrid that VW offers is the Touareg (the big SUV) and the Jetta will add a hybrid in 2013.

I recommend to all of you to get a Golf, Jetta, Passat, Beetle (in December) or Jetta SportWagen TDI... it's an amazing engine, get's upwards of 40 MPG and it's clean burning and TURBOCHARGED! (TDI stands for Turbo Diesel)

FSM-Reapr

Such a nature-lover I am, my first car is going to be an dodgem(I know its noob).

SlowPokemon

Air conditioner works again! :D

Mashi

[7:28:17 PM] Daniel Bilal Bhatti: http://gizmodo.com/5923422/physicists-have-found-the-higgs-boson
[7:28:20 PM] Daniel Bilal Bhatti: omg omg ogmdogmspognjesiogjtfrnhi;otfrnhi'oaewtfnhaqgt

blueflower999

Quote from: Mashi on July 04, 2012, 04:32:06 PM[7:28:17 PM] Daniel Bilal Bhatti: http://gizmodo.com/5923422/physicists-have-found-the-higgs-boson
[7:28:20 PM] Daniel Bilal Bhatti: omg omg ogmdogmspognjesiogjtfrnhi;otfrnhi'oaewtfnhaqgt
^This
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

I heard that it was something like a "god particle" or something...I'm not quite sure what that means.

I know it's a big discovery, but what's the main significance of it?
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Get on skype and have mashi and ruto explain it.... it basically explains why things have mass.

spitllama

In addition to that, I think a lot of its significance also comes from the media's terminology. Instead of the Higgs Boson they call it the "god particle," which makes ignorant religious folk and ignorant atheists alike think it proves and/or disproves religion altogether. I suppose you could make a connection from the particle to creation (conditions before supposed Big Bang, etc.), but really it just does what Slow said xD
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

Amazon has a $3 voucher for their MP3 store today. That means 3 songs or you can get the whole Twilight soundtrack for free (lol)

US only though

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on July 05, 2012, 10:08:09 AMAmazon has a $3 voucher for their MP3 store today. That means 3 songs or you can get the whole Twilight soundtrack for free (lol)

Brb free twilight soundtrack. *vroom*
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman